How to make crockpot brownie cookies that are gooey chocolate bites of brownies and chocolate chip cookies in one! Easy slow cooker brookies you’ll love.
Yes these gooey crockpot brownie cookies are perfect when you need something sweet but don’t want to turn on the oven! With a layer of chocolate chip cookies and another layer of chocolate brownies, you won’t have to choose between the two, and everyone will rave how decadent this slow cooker dessert is! It’s definitely one of our favorite chocolate crockpot recipes. (originally published 8/17)
If you’ve wanted to make a slow cooker dessert, this is for you. With both things you love combined it actually bakes quite well.
Let’s talk a little bit about slow cooking shall we?? First off I have a few different varieties and I love them all. Each one has an occasion to be used like….
- This is my favorite 6 quart programmable one with a locking lid so it’s great for bringing to a potluck too.
- If you just want to serve a few appetizers you should get this one that sit side by side one another.
- I prefer not to use liners, but rather just spray olive oil inside before adding my food for easier cleanups.
Let me give you a peek of my pretty thang I bought recently. It goes with my kitchen so I can just leave it out on the countertop all the time. 😉
If you just want a small batch, you can make our air fryer cookies. BUT if guests are coming over you’ll want a lot more.
- Crockpot – I used my 6 qt. slow cooker which is the perfect size
- 1 box of brownies – I like this one that comes with fudge sauce
- 1 tub of ready made cookie dough – I used this one, I’m all about easy
- Chopped walnuts – optional but great
- Mini chocolate chips – to make them as gooey and rich as possible
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 c. Melted butter
This easy crockpot brownie dessert can be thrown together once you start cooking dinner and once you’re done eating and have a bit of time to let your food settle this will be done and perfect!
It’s great for a large crowd because it’s so rich you don’t need a big scoop and all of the ingredients you need are pretty inexpensive for a dessert that feeds 10-12 people!
On the outside the slow cooker brookie is the perfect cakey texture, and in the middle it’s the ooey gooey slightly undercooked brownie that is my favorite.
The best way to serve these crockpot brownie cookies is to scoop from the middle section out to the outside so you get both the more and less done portions all on one plate, or bowl.
If you’re looking for another great slow cooker dessert I cannot recommend this crockpot apple crisp enough!! Made with fresh apples and just a few other ingredients it’s a yummy after dinner treat or serve it on Christmas morning too.
Crockpot Brownie Cookie
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Crockpot Brownie Cookies
- Mix together your brownie mix, butter, eggs, chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with non stick spray.
- Put 8 slices or heaping tbsp of ready made cookie dough on bottom.
- Pour brownie mixture on top and smooth out evenly inside your slow cooker.
- Put lid on and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Scoop from the middle out to the edge for each serving to get both textures in your serving. Top with ice cream if desired, serve warm for best results.