Ninja Creami Ice Cream Machine review is here! Easy way to make ice cream, smoothies and milkshakes at home with NO churning on your part required.
Here’s a look at the new Ninja Creami Ice Cream Machine! Want to make homemade ice cream at home really easily? THIS is a great way to do just that. In under 15 minutes you too can prep and then enjoy this quick easy dessert in a few hours with mix ins. Machine gifted by Ninja Kitchen.
Ninja Creami Recipes
I am sure you’ve noticed that I share A LOT of Ninja Foodi recipes here on The Typical Mom blog. When they came out with this new ice cream maker they sent it to us to try out. It was so fun!
I mean we loved the Ninja Foodi Grill we got too but dessert is our jam. My teens got to creating as soon as they opened the box you see here.
- YOU can ORDER YOUR OWN HERE TOO!!
First off I will say that I’d never share something I didn’t love, even if I got it free of charge. We have tried other ways to make ice cream at home and they have required a lot more preparations.
With the Ninja ice cream machine you just mix the basic ingredients together, pour it into the containers provided and freeze!
Once that is nice and hard you’re ready to mix. Well, not you, the machine is ready to do it’s thing. There is literally NO effort on your part other than the initial mixing and pressing a button, maybe two.
Ninja Ice Cream
Ninja Creami Review
Inside the box there is an ice cream cookbook that comes with it free of charge. Therefore there is no searching the internet to find out how to make homemade chocolate ice cream, vanilla, etc…
So here is how you get started once you order your own unit:
- Unwrap and wash the items included in your box.
- Mix ingredients necessary together in a bowl. Refer to Creami cookbook.
- Pour into the container with a handle provided with your machine.
- Put lid on tight and store in your freezer overnight, 24 hours is ideal.
Then it is time to get mixing!
Once your pint is frozen solid you’ll want to take the plastic lid off and replace it with this one with the mixer underneath.
- Lock mixer lid on tight.
- Place the closed container underneath (kinda’ looks like a coffee maker) and lock into place.
- Turn your machine on and press the ice cream button.
- Wait a minute and then the metal piece will slowly move itself down as it mixes, mixes, mixes.
Then your rock solid mixture will be churned into a smooth consistency. Lift that lid off and enjoy as is or you could add in mix ins like chocolate chips etc…
Homemade Ice Cream Machine
It really is that easy. You can make things like this simple chocolate style, a Creami milkshake (instead of hauling out your blender), vegan and dairy free ice cream and even homemade sorbet!
We actually don’t own a blender so this was a fun treat too for my kids. They made strawberry milkshakes with store bought ice cream and milk as well as a smoothie with frozen blueberries, crushed ice and yogurt!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- Add cream cheese and cocoa powder into a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds. Then add sugar and vanilla and combine with a rubber spatula until smooth like frosting.
- Mix in heavy cream and milk until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour this into an empty Creami pint container, place lid on top and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from freeze, take off lid. Place lid with mixer underneath on the top instead and lock closed.
- Place into Creami machine and twist until locked. Press start, then ice cream button and allow to mix. Once done, remove pint, take off lid and enjoy.