Air fryer peaches taste like they were grilled on the barbecue but so much easier and you can make them inside your home. Best fruit dessert.
Ever thought about fruit in an air fryer?? Yep, it makes everything better, even dessert! Air fryer peaches were just one more easy air fryer recipe idea that turned out great and we’re ready to share it with you today. (affiliate links present)
Peaches in Air Fryer
It’s summertime which means we want to eat ALL the fruit!! Some are more firm than others and make them great to cook and soften up. Heat always enhances the sweetness too so you can enjoy them as an air fryer dessert.
If you love air fryer recipes too, here are some resources to start with:
- THIS is my Favorite Air Fryer!
- You can find more Air fryer recipes here, we have Ninja Foodi recipes as well; bookmark them both!
- Here’s a printable air fryer cook times chart here for your fridge.
- It has temp. and times for making the best frozen foods for air fryer too.
- Then join our Facebook page where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. We have a Foodi social media group as well.
Can you put peaches in the air fryer?
That is probably what you’re wondering about, we will show you how it is done here. Stuffed with a sweet brown sugar butter mixture, they soften and brown up nicely in no time at all.
Air Fryer Fruit
Yep, but we aren’t doing that here. We have made air fryer apple chips that are a yummy natural dessert kids love. You should try those as well. These peaches aren’t dried, but rather more “grilled”.
Is air fried fruit healthy?
Yes. If you leave out the filling entirely and just add a little drizzle of honey at the end you can cut down the sugar a lot. I mean it is better if you follow the recipe at the bottom of the post entirely, but either way it’s delish.
Air Fryer Stuffed Peaches
Somewhat similar to our air fryer apple crisp, we added a brown sugar mixture to this. All in all you can prepare, preheat and cook these in about 15 minutes flat. This is what you’ll need to get out and get started:
- Fresh ripe peaches, medium softness, pitted and cut in half
- Brown sugar
- Room temperature butter
- Cinnamon and even nutmeg could be added into the mix
- A drizzle of honey at the end is a nice touch but optional
You can serve these at the end with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top or as is. Half is enough for each person to end dinnertime.
Can you grill peaches that aren’t ripe?
Yes. The heat will soften them still and intensify the natural sugars within them. They will still get nice and sweet. Many times in stores you won’t find them ripe and will likely be a bit firmer than you’d initially like, NO worries!
Mix together the filling with a fork pressing and incorporating all items into a sandy type of mix. Get ready for a sort of grilled peaches cobbler delicious dessert tonight.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Peaches
Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon (maybe some nutmeg or pumpkin pie seasoning) and room temperature butter until combined.
Slice ripe peaches in half and discard seed in the middle.
Spray inside of air fryer basket with non stick spray. One at a time fill middle of peach with brown sugar mixture and place inside basket with cut side with filling facing up.
Fill basket with filled halves without overlapping. Close basket and cook at 350 F for 7-12 minutes depending on the size of your pieces of fruit.
Cook them until they softened and the filling is nicely caramelized.
Serve air fried peaches with a drizzle of honey and/or whipped cream on top.
Do not use any foil or parchment paper on the bottom. You want the hot air to circulate all around it so the whole piece will soften nicely and become kinda’ like a piece of peach pie without crust.
The perfect summer dessert that tastes amazing every time you make them. Having people over?? This will definitely impress them! If you’re looking for healthy air fryer recipes this is one, and I will list a few below too.
For other air fryer snacks I would try:
- People rave about marinated air fryer beef jerky. Keto low carb high protein too that you can bag up and take with you in the car on road trips.
- A batch of homemade air fryer pretzel bites is always a hit with mustard after school. A fat free way to tide you over until dinner.
- For a heartier option, try an air fryer frozen pot pie.
Taco seasoned air fryer chickpeas are fabulous as well, and super healthy for you too.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Air Fryer Peaches
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. In a small bowl combine brown sugar, cinnamon and room temperature butter until combined.
- Spray inside of air fryer basket with non stick spray. One at a time fill middle of peach with brown sugar mixture and place inside basket with cut side with filling facing up.
- Fill basket with filled halves without overlapping. Close basket and cook at 350 F for 7-12 minutes depending on the size of your pieces of fruit…until they soften and filling is caramelized.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and/or whipped cream on top.