This pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe is similar to your favorite soup at Olive Garden but cooks in your Instant Pot in just minutes! Try it!
If your’re looking for the best copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana recipe you’ve found it! Not only is it delicious but this isn’t an ordinary soup that takes hours to simmer on your stove top. Nope, it is a pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe which means it takes under 10 minutes to achieve tender potatoes and creamy soup for dinner. It’s on the top of our list of favorite easy Instant Pot recipes. Get ready……
This is what you dump right in to make our pressure cooker zuppa tuscana recipe.
Italian sausage is used for the meat and it is up to you what spice level you like.
I don’t like really spicy foods, however Italian spicy sausage brings any dish to a whole new level and if you’re up for a bit of spice but a ton of flavor I’d opt for this style.
Or, you can buy both and do half and half…you won’t regret it…..
Another choice you have is using kale or spinach.
Traditionally kale is added but you could use either really if you prefer spinach leaves.
We grow kale in our garden and I love to use it when we can in this soup or making kale chips (YUM)!!
Potatoes take no time at all in an Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker which I love because they’re great to add into almost any soup.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this easy pressure cooker Zuppa Tuscana recipe
- Italian sausage – regular or spicy, or half and half
- Chicken broth
- Half and half
Once you’re done making this one try these Instant Pot soups too!
OK, here we go……
You can print this recipe below too.
Let us know what you think!!
Pressure Cooker Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add sausage, onion, celery, bacon and garlic. Cook until sausage is brown and bacon is cooked. Turn pot OFF!
- Add potatoes, broth and seasonings. Mix well.
- Put lid on IP, close steam valve and set to high for 8 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Stir in kale and half and half. If you'd like it a bit thicker add some hot liquid from the pot into a small bowl with a tbsp. of cornstarch, whisk together and put back into soup and stir. Enjoy!!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉