Ninja Foodi chocolate oatmeal is a sweet breakfast idea or pressure cooker dessert everyone will love. Top with some chocolate chips and strawberries for ultimate yum.
I know, I bet you’re drooling already right??!! Ninja Foodi chocolate oatmeal is what we’re calling it basically. Serve it for dessert or still call it breakfast but either way it is just amazing! We will share Ninja Foodi oatmeal the traditional way too, both are listed on our 101+ Ninja Foodi recipes page so you can choose. 😉
You may never go back to traditional pressure cooker oatmeal again.
Do you love making oatmeal for breakfast?? I do…because the fiber is great for me and it keeps me full all morning too.
- When I got my pressure cooker 2 years ago it was one of the first recipes I created.
Fast forward 24 months and here is another version incorporating chocolate, and berries on top so we can bring back a bit of the healthiness. 😉
Using the pot in pot technique is best for this pressure cooker breakfast idea.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
If you’ve never made any pressure cooker breakfast recipes this one and the following below are great to start with!
- Our Instant Pot breakfast casserole is made 4 different ways!
- Pressure cooker breakfast quinoa is SO good, I was surprised just how much I loved it with fruit.
- Loaded Pressure cooker egg bites are just like the ones at Starbucks.
- Doesn’t this look like the perfect breakfast or late night treat??!!
Here’s what you’ll need to make Ninja Foodi oatmeal with chocolate
- An oven safe bowl – this is the best one
- Chocolate chips
- Quick oats
- Chocolate almond milk – yes this works best
- Sliced fruit – optional but strawberries are best
- Chocolate chips and nuts on the top
- Brown sugar if you’re making traditional oatmeal
If you want to make traditional oatmeal you could just substitute regular milk or vanilla almond milk. This cooking time works well for this pot in pot method of pressure cooking.
- You can use old fashioned oats as well, they will just create a different consistency. It will have more texture, which personally I kind of like. Your preference really.
- Here’s our Crockpot oatmeal directions too
Find more easy Ninja Foodi recipes here on The Typical Mom blog too like:
- Making Ninja Foodi breakfast, like an omelette but made with your air fryer
- Pressure cooker donuts are another favorite for breakfast
- Air fryer cinnamon rolls or sticky buns are our favorite treats.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
Here are the printable instructions below:
Ninja Foodi Chocolate Oatmeal
- Spray the inside of your oven safe dish with non stick spray.
- Add quick oats and chocolate almond milk into your bowl and stir. Add 1.5 c water into your pot and lower your trivet down with your filled bowl on top.
- Put pressure cooker lid on (one that isn't attached) and close steam valve.
- Set for pressure, high, for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick release, stir, serve with chocolate chips and strawberries on top!