Here are 14 easy pressure cooker Easter recipes. From main dishes to side dishes and your favorite desserts. They’re all cooked in your Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi or Crock Pot Express! Let us know which one is your favorite!
If you use your Instant Pot a lot why not sure it during the holidays too! Saves you time of course but also saves space in the oven when you have a variety of things cooking which is nice. Throw your side dish or dessert in and let it cook all on it’s own this year. If you are looking for a few other pressure cooker Easter recipes we have a few yummy ones here to share from us and other fellow food bloggers. Another addition to our long list of easy Instant Pot recipes here on The Typical Mom site.
Instant Pot Easter
Have you thought about the idea of making your entire meal in your pressure cooker?? Sounds impossible but it is certainly not.
From turkey to ham and every easy side dish in between you can make an entire dinner and dessert in this little pot.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then PRINT this —–> Instant Pot cooking times cheat sheet that will help you understand how long meat, vegetables and beans take to cook in your pressure cooker.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
If you’re planning Easter dinner this year we have help for you! From deviled eggs to potato salad, green beans and Easter ham too. All your Instant Pot Easter recipes here here to follow.
They’re all super easy to follow too! Many of ours have videos within the posts too to help you out.
Let’s start with a few classics:
- Pressure cooker turkey is very possible!! Yes you can put the whole thing in and have it fall apart tender when done.
- Or make this pressure cooker turkey breast for smaller families
- If you haven’t made Instant Pot hard boiled eggs it’s easier than you think.
- Then you can even dye eggs in your Instant Pot in your pot.
Instant Pot ham is a must. With this sweet pineapple glaze you’ll love every single bite.
Let the kids have fun finding Easter eggs while you cook quickly and enjoy it all fast!
Instant Pot Easter recipes
- Instant Pot cheese ranch potatoes
- Classic pressure cooker mashed potatoes
- How to cook Instant Pot corn – fresh or frozen
- Tender and buttery Instant Pot brussel sprouts
This Instant Pot creamed corn is perfect as a new side dish to try. Little ones especially like it with it’s sweet and savory flavors.
Pressure cooker Easter recipes
From other bloggers that you will love as well:
White Chocolate Lemon Bar Cheesecake
|Pressure Cooking Today|
Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole
|Happy Healthy Mama|
Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
|Oh, Sweet Basil|
Bluberry French Toast Bake
|The Typical Mom|
Instant Pot Corn Casserole Recipe
|Self Proclaimed Foodie|
|365 Days of Slow Cooking and Pressure Cooking|
Cheddar Bacon Mashed Potatoes
|Crunchy Creamy Sweet|
|Instant Pot Eats|
|Your Homebased Mom|
|Oh So Delicioso|
Ham with Homemade Glaze
|Bite of Delight|
Potatoes Au Gratin
|The Butter Half|
Creamy Chicken and Pasta
|Paint the Kitchen Red|