Here’s a Christmas brunch menu so you can plan the perfect holiday party! From sweet to savory and crockpot options, Christmas breakfast will be the best.
Looking for a Christmas brunch menu for your get together in December, well we have a bunch of easy breakfast recipes and sweet treats to choose from! Start early to create your perfect sweet and savory Christmas breakfast menu for your guests, and save some time using your pressure cooker and crockpot too!
Take a peek and pick a few, then let us know which ones were your favorite or another one we should add to our list!
Christmas main dish
- Like this pressure cooker turkey breast if you just want a little meat available.
- Our Instant Pot ham and Ninja Foodi ham with a brown sugar pineapple glaze are great on Christmas Day.
- Pressure cooker turkey
- Sheet pan turkey takes just one hour to cook
- Prime rib is always a favorite too
Christmas brunch menu recipes
- Caramel pumpkin monkey bread is well let’s just say amazing!
- Quick cinnamon rolls using crescent rolls are always a win next to a batch of donut muffins.
- Cinnamon roll breakfast bake
If you want a pretty and yummy centerpiece, make our cinnamon bread wreath this year.
This pull apart pigs in a blanket bread is so cute and easy to eat with a large crowd.
- Cranberry apple cobbler is great served along side this 1 minute Instant Pot cranberry sauce
- Tons of other cranberry recipes here for Christmas morning treats
- Our moist zucchini bread recipe is always a great classic breakfast.
- We love pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
These air fryer cinnamon rolls sticky buns are the bomb iwth eggs benedict.
Of course if you’re looking for December Instant Pot recipes we have a lot. Several area listed here but if that is all you’re interested in then that post is for you.
Here we have dishes made in the oven and air fryer too. It’s a variety, but sometimes you just want pressure cooker everything.
- Pumpkin zucchini muffins are amazing and apple zucchini muffins mix two veggies in one sweet treat.
- This crinkle cookies recipe is fun and you can make them red and green for Christmas cookies.
Make a homemade waffles bar with all the toppings anyone would want for more fun too.
- Make a pot of Instant Pot oatmeal or pressure cooker breakfast quinoa and have a variety of baked oatmeal toppings on the side to choose from like:
- fresh fruit
- huckleberry jam
- raisins/dried fruit
- You could make a breakfast bar with bagels, bread and english muffins alongside:
Then make another area where people can dress up their simple overnight oats! Have different types of fruit, brown sugar available.
- Create a coffee bar with a pot of regular and decaf with lots of fixins like these:
We have made mini air fryer pumpkin pie for guests which are super cute.
For fun make a fruit bar! Have slices of different fruits with this cherry cheesecake dip in the middle. It’s a fun conversation piece.
- Here’s a sweet potato breakfast casserole to enjoy
- you can pop it in the oven and have it ready in no time to feed a crowd
- This is how to make the perfect quinoa in your Instant Pot or on the stove, make sweet or savory
- A batch of Instant Pot poached eggs are good. Make a toast bar with avocado and all the fixings for fun.
- Pecan sticky buns are easy using crescent rolls
Our air fryer baked brie is so incredible I can hardly explain it to you. You’ll have to try it for yourself.
- Instant Pot cheesecake is always a winner with guests
- Cherry cheesecake monkey bread is wonderful and you can choose any fruit flavor you like.
- Apple monkey bread is amazing using fresh diced apples
- This Instant Pot apple crisp is amazing, I also have a crockpot version below under slow cooker Christmas breakfast recipes.
Christmas breakfast recipes
- Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes are a great side with your breakfast casseroles.
- Our breakfast bundt cake filled with eggs, cheese and more is one of our most popular brunch recipes!
- Instant Pot breakfast casserole with hash browns are great
- Make some of the best french toast topped with maple syrup and paired with fruit salad
- Pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake
- Savory breakfast muffins you can fill with cheese, leftover ham or bacon!
- Try a bowl of air fryer hard boiled eggs.
- Ham and cheese breakfast bites are the perfect muffin tin meal.
- Pressure cooker fried cabbage is something new you might like to add, and it’s packed with bacon!!
- Hamburger hashbrown casserole with sour cream is a hearty dish with lots of cheese.
- Instant Pot cranberry applesauce pretty much goes with anything.
- I also found this paleo gluten free breakfast casserole that looks yummy
Cranberry meatballs are great as an all day snack or appetizer.
Crockpot Christmas brunch menu recipes
- This crockpot breakfast casserole recipe is popular if you’re looking for some crockpot recipes to use.
- Our Slow cooker ham and beans is hearty
- Slow cooker stuffed cabbage soup
- Make this crockpot ham recipe, slice it and keep it in the pot on warm so people can eat it all day long.
- Crockpot cinnamon roll monkey bread
- Fried eggs are easy to make
- Butternut squash soup is perfect for the season
- This crockpot apple crisp is a must for your Christmas brunch menu because it will be a hit and it’s cheap to make.
- Chicken soup in the crockpot is always a favorite especially if it is snowing outside where you are and everyone wants something warm to eat.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
AND here’s a long list of easy Instant Pot recipes for Christmas.
I hope this roundup of easy Christmas recipes helps you create your own festive Christmas brunch menu and your celebration is full of memories to last a lifetime.