Here’s a Christmas brunch menu so you can plan the perfect holiday party! From sweet to savory and crockpot options, Christmas breakfast will be the best.
Looking for a Christmas brunch menu for your get together in December, well we have a bunch of easy breakfast recipes and sweet treats to choose from! Start early to create your perfect sweet and savory Christmas breakfast menu for your guests, and save some time using your pressure cooker and crockpot too!
Take a peek and pick a few, then let us know which ones were your favorite or another one we should add to our list!
Let’s start with a Christmas main dish:
- Like this pressure cooker turkey breast if you just want a little meat available.
- Our Instant Pot ham and Ninja Foodi ham with a brown sugar pineapple glaze are great on Christmas Day.
- Pressure cooker turkey
- Sheet pan turkey takes just one hour to cook
- Prime rib is always a favorite too
Looking for sweet Christmas brunch menu recipes?
- Caramel pumpkin monkey bread is well let’s just say amazing!
- Quick cinnamon rolls using crescent rolls
- Cinnamon roll breakfast bake
- Peanut butter and jelly donuts are yummy.
- Cranberry apple cobbler is great served along side this 1 minute Instant Pot cranberry sauce
- Tons of other cranberry recipes here for Christmas morning treats
- Our moist zucchini bread recipe is always a great classic breakfast.
- These air fryer cinnamon rolls sticky buns are the bomb iwth eggs benedict
Of course if you’re looking for December Instant Pot recipes we have a lot. Several area listed here but if that is all you’re interested in then that post is for you. Here we have dishes made in the oven and air fryer too. It’s a variety, but sometimes you just want pressure cooker everything.
- Pumpkin zucchini muffins are amazing for all you pumpkin lovers out there.
- This crinkle cookies recipe is fun and you can make them red and green for Christmas cookies.
- Make a pot of Instant Pot oatmeal or pressure cooker breakfast quinoa and have a variety of baked oatmeal toppings on the side to choose from like:
- fresh fruit
- raisins/dried fruit
- If you want an air fryer appetizer you’ve got to make these air fryer bagels stuffed with cream cheese!
- You could make a breakfast bar with bagels, bread and english muffins alongside:
- Create a coffee bar with a pot of regular and decaf with lots of fixins like these:
For fun make a fruit bar! Have slices of different fruits with this cherry cheesecake dip in the middle. It’s a fun conversation piece.
- Here’s a sweet potato breakfast casserole to enjoy
- you can pop it in the oven and have it ready in no time to feed a crowd
- This is how to make the perfect quinoa in your Instant Pot or on the stove, make sweet or savory
- Pecan sticky buns are easy using crescent rolls
Our air fryer baked brie is so incredible I can hardly explain it to you. You’ll have to try it for yourself.
- Instant Pot cheesecake is always a winner with guests
- Cherry cheesecake monkey bread is wonderful and you can choose any fruit flavor you like.
- Apple monkey bread is amazing using fresh diced apples
- This Instant Pot apple crisp is amazing, I also have a crockpot version below under slow cooker Christmas breakfast recipes.
Looking for savory Christmas breakfast recipes items?
- Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes are a great side with your breakfast casseroles.
- Our breakfast bundt cake filled with eggs, cheese and more is one of our most popular brunch recipes!
- Instant Pot breakfast casserole with hash browns are great
- Make some of the best french toast topped with maple syrup and paired with fruit salad
- Pressure cooker breakfast bundt cake
- Savory breakfast muffins you can fill with cheese, leftover ham or bacon!
- Try a bowl of air fryer hard boiled eggs.
- Ham and cheese breakfast bites are the perfect muffin tin meal.
- Pressure cooker fried cabbage is something new you might like to add, and it’s packed with bacon!!
- Hamburger hashbrown casserole with sour cream is a hearty dish with lots of cheese.
- Instant Pot cranberry applesauce pretty much goes with anything.
- I also found this paleo gluten free breakfast casserole that looks yummy
Cranberry meatballs are great as an all day snack or appetizer.
Here are some easy crockpot Christmas brunch menu recipes
- This crockpot breakfast casserole recipe is popular if you’re looking for some crockpot recipes to use.
- Our Slow cooker ham and beans is hearty
- Slow cooker stuffed cabbage soup
- Make this crockpot ham recipe, slice it and keep it in the pot on warm so people can eat it all day long.
- Crockpot cinnamon roll monkey bread
- Fried eggs are easy to make
- Butternut squash soup is perfect for the season
- This crockpot apple crisp is a must for your Christmas brunch menu because it will be a hit and it’s cheap to make.
- Chicken soup in the crockpot is always a favorite especially if it is snowing outside where you are and everyone wants something warm to eat.
AND here’s a long list of easy Instant Pot recipes for Christmas.
I hope this roundup of easy Christmas recipes helps you create your own festive Christmas brunch menu and your celebration is full of memories to last a lifetime.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉