Here are some adorably cute Easter desserts that are not only delicious but fun to set out for Easter brunch and when you have company over!! From cupcakes, to nests and Easter desserts in Spring colors we love we have a bunch of treats everyone will love here.
It’s no secret that I love food art, especially when it comes to desserts! Any chance I get to create something fun out of food I will, and it’s more likely my kids will try it that way too. Here are some cute Easter desserts I came up with so you an have some Easter food art fun this season too! (originally published 2/16)
Spring is a great time to get in the kitchen and if you have kids let them help you! There are many no bake desserts we make like the one below that look like bird nests which are fun and really yummy to eat too. Jelly bean rice krispy treats are easy to do too and they can do all the mixing after you melt the marshmallows. Get creative. Dress up some cupcakes like sheep like we did, or bunnies…let your imagination go and decorate!
If you’re looking for some cute Easter desserts we have a few on The Typical Mom and even more from blogger friends!
One fun cut Easter desert is what we like to call butterscotch haystack nests….delicious and so cute!!
- Another favorite of ours is sheep cupcakes….the kids love making these and they’re so easy!
- Here are some double chocolate Easter basket cookies from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom that look delicious!
- Carrot cake blondies are great
- Cupcake Diaries has some delicious chocolate Cadbury mini egg cookies here!
- Try some Reese’s Pieces pastel egg cookies from Cupcake Diaries too…these are really pretty!
- Like Mother Like Daughter made some yummy Easter bark in white and milk chocolate with goodies inside!
- How about some Cadbury egg blondies for a yummy Easter dessert from Like Mother Like Daughter too!
- Want some chicks….here are some blonde brownie Easter chicks for an easy dessert!
- Look at this white chocolate bunny fudge from Kleinworth & Co., so cute!
Looking for some more easy Easter desserts made with Rice Krispy Treats or maybe lemon squares, here are a few more from our friends.
- Frugal Food Mama made some cute jelly bean rice krispy treats that are sure to satisfy your Easter dessert desires!
- Made With Happy has an adorably yummy Easter Icebox Cake you should try!
- Love Foodies has a delicious lemon cheesecake square recipe that is perfect for the season!
- We made some yummy Easter colored cake mix cookies that were oh so addicting!
- Domestic Superhero has some adorable Peeps S’mores to do with the kiddos!
- This Silly Girl’s Kitchen has some adorable bunny tails and some Bunny Bark that is adorable for you too….so clever!
I know I said 15 but…………..
- These Easter marshmallow bark eggs and homemade chocolate marshmallow eggs from Butter with a Side of Bread are some of the cutest ideas ever!!
- The Real Thing Coake Family has a cute Easter cookie mason jar idea!
- Sprinkle Some Fun made these adorable Easter Basket Cupcakes.
- I hope you liked our roundup of cute Easter desserts, what was your favorite one??
- Try these Sugared Marshmallow Eggs by Say Not Sweet Anne….so cool!
- Cake Whiz made an adorable Peeps Cake and an Easter Bunny cake for Easter.
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!