Here are the top 10 Best Instant Pot Recipes of 2018 on The Typical Mom blog! If you’re looking for the most popular dinners and desserts they’re here!
Did you get a pressure cooker for Christmas or another occasion and looking for the best Instant Pot recipes around, well here are the best Instant Pot recipes of 2018 for you to try! I know….there are a ton of pressure cooker recipes out there you can make for dinner, lunch or dessert but especially if you’re new you’ll want to start with the best of the best since thousands of others have tried these and given them a resounding thumbs up already!
Why I created the Best Instant Pot Recipes of 2018 post for you (especially if you’re new and learning how to use an Instant Pot)
- You need NO fail recipes that are easy to make
- Step by step directions are a must
- Instant Pot videos are very helpful so you can watch me make each dish before you attempt it (most of my recipes have videos in the post)
- A good resource is helpful, liking my free Easy Instant Pot Recipes page will be great for you
- Bookmarking on your computer, and pinning a HUGE roundup of Instant Pot recipes <——do that right now so you don’t forget…will give you enough ideas for months
- You need to know the basic Instant Pot accessories to get, and which ones are a waste of money
** If you’ve followed The Typical Mom on Facebook at all you know how obsessed I am with this fancy multi cooker…and share new recipes each and every week so you can try them too.
I looked up my stats and among the 14 MILLION page views I had last year these were the most popular Instant Pot recipes for 2018!
- Have you made any of them so far??
- What has been your favorite pressure cooker recipe??
These are the best Instant Pot recipes of 2018 in order of popularity
- No surprise that the first pressure cooker recipes I ever made are the top 5!
It’s nice that there is a variety. From snacks to meals and 2 Instant Pot dessert recipes too, you could enjoy these for a good 2 weeks and not get tired of them (we don’t).
- Roundup of Instant Pot recipes has over 100 pressure cooker recipes I’ve created myself, this post in itself would keep you busy with something new for months!
- Instant Pot spaghetti is a recipe we still use once a week and is great to have on hand on really busy nights! I even have information in there if you have forgotten to defrost your ground beef….NO worries if you have.
- Instant Pot chili is a dump and go meal that has TONS of flavor and only 5 basic ingredients!
- Instant Pot popcorn was our very first easy Instant Pot recipe we ever did and a fun experiment to do with your kids.
- Instant Pot potato corn chowder is a fantastic comfort food that you’ll want to make over and over again.
- Instant Pot butter chicken is something I created after visiting an Indian restaurant in Utah, it’s so good.
- Instant Pot rice pudding recipe is our very favorite dessert made in our Instant Pot.
- Spicy honey Instant Pot chicken is sweet with a bit of spice to it. Served on top of rice it’s a dinner you’ll love and others will ask for the recipe!
- Instant Pot apple crisp takes just 1 minute to cook and tastes just like the baked apples at Cracker Barrel!
- Instant Pot macaroni and cheese rounds up our top 10 best Instant Pot recipes of 2018!
Other popular information that came out this year was on how to cook frozen meat in your Instant Pot
- More on that information below……
- Instant Pot frozen ground beef was one of the most searched posts this year as far as cooking frozen meat in your pressure cooker because it’s a game changer!! I am forever forgetting to defrost what I need to make dinner, but using this method I can make the following favorite Instant Pot ground beef recipes in no time and not feel embarrassed I’m forgetful. 😉
- Instant Pot shrimp is easy to take from frozen buddies to perfectly pink in no time, then throw them into your favorite recipe like our Instant Pot fettuccini alfredo!
- Pressure cooker frozen whole chicken instructions are VERY helpful when you want to make one of our cheap Instant Pot recipes…..but are once again a bit forgetful.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉