Microwave pumpkin fudge recipe that requires no boiling and tastes delicious! So easy to make and tastes just like a bite of pumpkin pie fudge for the Fall!
It’s that time again!! What do I mean…well when everything is pumpkin, LOVE it! I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored anything right around September and this year we decided to make this easy microwave pumpkin fudge recipe. You’ve got to try this, it’s finger lickin’ good…literally. (originally published 8/16, affiliate links present)
Pumpkin fudge recipe
It’s that time again!! What do I mean…well when everything is pumpkin, LOVE it!
I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored anything right around September and this year we decided to make an easy pumpkin fudge. You’ve got to try this.
It’s finger lickin’ good…literally. Yes it is ooey gooey and yes it tastes like a little piece of pumpkin pie goodness in the form of a piece of fudge.
- I know you want a bite! 😉
When it comes to fudge it’s all about flavor. This pumpkin fudge recipe is great because you can make it in your microwave, so it is fun to do with your kids (they can help). NO bake desserts are the best aren’t they?
You only need a few ingredients to make it taste great! It contains no milk just pumpkin and white chocolate chips basically so it’s easy to throw together.
I love pumpkin throughout the year and if I can get away with not turning on my stove or oven I’m all about a recipe like that.
It is quite rich so just a little square is all you need to satisfy your pumpkin pie sweet tooth and it saves nicely in the fridge for a good week so you will have some sweets on hand for a little while.
That’s right, no sticky marshmallow creme or evaporated milk needed for this one. You don’t even need a can of sweetened condensed milk. Just mix these 4 ingredients and spread into a baking dish to cool. Then slice and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more no bake pumpkin recipes we have another below that is fun and super yummy.
- Put a little dollop of whipped cream on top after you cut into squares when you serve them. It looks cute as well as adding a bit of creaminess too.
- Pumpkin – in a can or homemade pumpkin puree
- White chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Baking pan to pour it into
- parchment paper on the bottom is helpful
Really you can make this recipe year round….especially if you are a bit obsessed with pumpkin like we are. Skip the boil over medium heat and stirring constantly stage, just microwave this one!
Best tip: Use paper bowls and spoons to make this, makes the cleanup SO much easier!! AND let your kids help. Since there is no “cooking” or baking required they’ll love getting involved.
Pumpkin fudge recipe
- After you make this you should try our most popular pumpkin zucchini muffins are here
- Peanut butter fudge and microwave chocolate peppermint bark is great
- Easy pumpkin pie hand pies
- Pumpkin pudding cake is truly an amazing bite every time
- This pumpkin monkey bread is just to die for I tell you
With both easy microwave fudge recipes I like to lay a piece of parchment paper on the bottom before I pour into the prepared pan. This makes it really EASY to lift the whole thing out and slice cleanly.
- You could prepare the pan with foil but I prefer to use wax or parchment instead.
Freezing in the initial cooling stage really solidifies it vs. putting it into your refrigerator.
How long can you store homemade fudge?
- Leftovers should be kept in your fridge though so they keep their shape.
- Refrigerating fudge in air tight containers can extend its life to two to three weeks.
Can I freeze homemade fudge?
Yes, but it’s best to do it uncut. Wrap in plastic wrap, then inside a freezer bag and freeze. Allow to thaw before slicing when you’re ready to enjoy it again. That way it will be smooth and creamy again.
Time needed: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave in 30 sec. intervals at 50% power stirring in between, should take about 4-5 rounds until it is smooth without any chunks.
- Add ingredients
Add pumpkin and spices and stir until combined well.
Put a piece of parchment paper inside a loaf pan and spoon pumpkin fudge mixture inside. Smooth so it is evenly distributed in the pan. Put in the freezer for 1 hour, serve!
Keep in fridge if there are leftovers.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave in 30 sec. intervals at 50% power stirring in between, should take about 4-5 rounds until it is smooth without any chunks.
- Add pumpkin and spices and stir until combined well.
- Put a piece of parchment paper inside a loaf pan and spoon pumpkin fudge mixture inside. Smooth so it is evenly distributed in the pan.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour. Lift parchment paper out and use sharp knife to cut into squares. Enjoy
- Keep in fridge if there are leftovers.