Free Summertime screen time printable that helps limit the time your kids are on the computer or on their phones when they need to be playing and using their imaginations.
Yes I am very aware I can take all electronics away from my kids during the summer but there can be a good balance. This year I created this summertime screen time printable to help us at our house, and thought I’d share it with y’all too.
Free Printable Screen Time Chart
- Do you struggle to keep a good balance of activities for kids, with downtime at home – screen free during the summer months? I do.
It may be because I work full time from home too. I cannot take 3 solid months off of work, but I also do not want my kids attached to a screen while I work, so this year we’re trying something new.
This is a way you can integrate education and screen time.
Fun Summer Activities
Ok so we are always looking for free and fun right? Especially when they are home for a week or a few months we all need a bit of help, I’m here for you.
- Before summer arrives I print a calendar.
- We fill it in first with any road trips we have planned.
- Then we add in the dollar summer movie schedules we want to see.
- Include a few days of free bowling and free roller skating.
- Summer activities for teens are integrated and we go from there.
How to Earn Electronic Time
Free Summer Activities
What else can you add to your list of screen time printable requirements? Well just about anything. There is room at the bottom to add something specific like:
- Free math printables
- Word search printables
- Disney coloring pages
- Free educational apps for kids
- Cooking activity such as how to make bread in a bag
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!