Easy chicken pot pie muffins are so fun!! Great muffin tin dinner using leftover chicken and they’re quick to make. Your kids are going to love these!
Here’s the muffin tin meal for chicken pot pie muffins that the kids just love (we do too)! (originally published 6/16)
Ok so I am a little obsessed with my muffin pan. By that I mean if I can cook dinner using it I’m down! Making food in “small packages” is always fun for kids.
I like it because everything it already portioned out and there is less clean up in the end. This one is easy and can be thrown together. Serve it with a salad and you have a fun meal.
Aren’t these just so cute?!! One more reason we love cooking dinner in muffin tins, it just looks cute which entices kids to try something new! 😉
You just need 4 things at the grocery store and literally throw them together to make these.
- Chicken – or leftover turkey works
- Cream of chicken soup
- Frozen vegetables
- Refrigerated biscuits
Use a muffin tin, without liners, and any seasonings you’d like in the mix.
We started with muffin tin pizzas and they were such a hit we just went on and on with new ideas. These chicken pot pie muffins as we call them are SUPER simple to make.
Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pie
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Chicken Pot Pie Muffins
Cook chicken and dice or shred. Add to a bowl along with the can of cream of chicken soup and bag of vegetables (leave frozen veggies on counter before adding to defrost to more of room temp.).
Mix ingredients, add salt if desired. Flatten biscuit and push into muffin pan holes. Fill inside of biscuit with mix.
Slice remaining 2 biscuits (makes 12, 2 should be left over) into strips and make lattice for top if desired.
Now bake at 350 degrees for about 15 min or until biscuits are browned and insides are warm.
You see how simple this recipe is, and a great way to incorporate veggies in a fun way for kids.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Chicken pot pie muffins
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables 12-16 oz
- 1 chicken breast precooked
- 2 can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- Cook chicken and dice.
- Add to bowl along with the can of cream of chicken soup and bag of vegetables (leave frozen veggies on counter before adding to defrost to more of room temp.).
- Mix ingredients, add salt if desired.
- Flatten biscuit and push into muffin pan holes.
- Fill inside of biscuit with mix.
- Slice remaining 2 biscuits (makes 12, 2 should be left over) into strips and make lattice for top if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 min or until biscuits are browned and insides are warm.