Free baby shower bingo game to play at your next party! Lots more free baby shower party games like this here too like a word search and more.
I love offering free printables like this baby shower bingo game! It will save you a bit of money when you are throwing a party because every little bit helps right??!! Feel free to print as many as you’d like. I have a bunch of other free baby shower printables for you below too. If you’re planning to play baby shower bingo, this one will work for any baby shower theme. Free is always best I say! (originally published 9/17, affiliate links present)
Free Baby Shower Bingo
Super cute right??
- Play this when the main mom opens her gifts, or before.
- For the caller, just print 1 extra card and cut out the squares. Then throw them in a cup and pull them out one by one and call them out.
Here’s one fun mom bingo game you see below. It’s so funny to play in a big group!! Sure to provide a lot of laughter. The second one is below.
Free Baby Shower Bingo Game
You can use pens as markers, and:
- cute mini pacifiers – They have them in blue, pink or yellow
- I also have a really popular post about diy baby shower decorating ideas. That will help you throw a pretty celebration for a lot less money!
Free Baby Shower Games
Enjoy our 2nd free Baby Shower Game! It’s a great activity to do after the baby shower gifts are being opened to keep the excitement rolling. If you are playing with multiple people at a baby shower then you’ll need different cards so not everyone wins at the same time too so here are three other versions for a total of 4 different ones.
Here are 3 other versions of these card. The fourth printable is linked above.
- Just print off as many baby shower bingo cards as you need.
- #2 Baby Bingo card
- Another Baby Bingo
- The last Baby Shower Bingo Printable
Here’s a bridal shower bingo set if you need that too! Both save you money when trying to create a fun afternoon with guests. Decorate for next to nothing with cute mason jars with name tags, serve your own baby shower pink punch and enjoy.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉