Baby shower word search printable is here! Plus LOTS of other free baby shower games you can use to save you money and help create the perfect party.
So you’re planning a party and are looking for some help. Free printables are what you need! This baby shower word search is where to start. We have others for you below too. It is always good to find free resources first when you’re planning a party, and then shop from there. Everyone loves a good word search with a prize for the winner. This is a fun game to throw into the rotation. (originally published 9/16, affiliate links present)
Free printable baby shower word search is here!
Super cute game right??
Perfect for a fun free game to play and works with either a girl or boy baby shower too. I always say start with what is free and go from there.
- Then I typically head to the Dollar Store to find and create cute DIY Baby Shower Decorating Ideas.
- Grab the ingredients to make this party punch recipe at the grocery store.
- Shop online for inexpensive games.
- Only then do I go on to the local party stores. You can buy games and decorations there to make your party complete, but they will be pricey.
- Grab a gift tracker too so you can keep track of the gifts she received. 😉
Keeping the cost down is usually a focus for most of us. This baby shower game as well as this baby shower bingo printable I have are gender neutral, no just for girls or baby boys.
If you don’t have pink or blue to go off of, having a baby animal theme is always the way to go. 😉
- Just print as many Baby Shower Word Search sheets you need and enjoy!!
- We have a ton of other free printable baby shower games here too…hope it helps you!
- Then see if any of these cheap baby shower decorations might work for your theme
- Finally shop at a specialty party store to find the last few things you need to throw the best baby shower ever.
One less thing you will need to think about and it’s great for the Mom to be in order to keep in order what she received that day in order to send out thank you notes.
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉