11 things to do at Knott’s Merry Farm this year at Christmas time that you won’t find any other time of year! Why we love it there during the holidays!
If you haven’t been to Knott’s Berry Farm at Christmas time you will love it! There are over 11 things to do at Knott’s Merry Farm but we will stick with those first. If you know this Buena Park theme park at all you know they are like no other. They change their shows and activities throughout the year, Christmas is no different. Special thanks goes out to Knott’s for sponsoring our visit this season so we could share a few photos from our pasts visits with you. (originally published 11/17)
Things to do at Knott’s Merry Farm
Of course the whole place is decorated to nines in holiday decorations, music, and staff there are in red of course. But did you know they have snow there too??
- Yes! In Southern California in Knotts berry farm Ghost Town it really snows at night there. It was the first time we experienced it at Knotts. Such a great way to bring in the holiday season.
Even the stores have lots of Christmas activities for kids! It really is something special and you can only find these 11 things to do at Knott’s Merry Farm at Christmas from November 17th – January 7th!
Knott’s Merry Farm at Christmas
- A Peanuts Guide to Christmas Show
- Calico Carolers singing in the park, they are usually in Ghost Town…you can see a quick video of them here
- Knotts Berry Farm Seasons of Fun includes a fun Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Railroad is all dressed up for the season
- Ghost Town Saloon Christmas Show
- Christmas Crafts Village
- It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown
- Snoopy Ice Show
- Real Snow Fall in Ghost Town
- Santa Claus!
- Holiday treats inside Santa’s Cabin
Christmas Time at Knotts Berry Farm
You can see all the attractions Knott’s Berry Farm is offering this season here. These are ONLY there during this short period of time. We look forward to this visit and it is fun to look back on the pictures of my children from years past (like this one).
Makes you realize just how quickly time is going by. Make it a great holiday season my friends!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉