Free Back to School printables are here! From cute teacher gift tags to worksheets and lots of first day of school signs you are sure to love.
I may be bias because I am a former Teacher myself, but I love the new School year….and free back to school printables!! There is always hope and excitement to meet the new Teacher and we find that it is fun to bring them a sweet gift. Especially if your little one is a bit nervous, it helps to let them treat their “new friend” with something special and break the ice that way. 😉 We have several cute and inexpensive Teacher gift ideas and printables below…..we hope you find one you love too. (originally published 6/17)
The first thing I HIGHLY recommend to all parents when the school year starts is to grab one of these keepsake memory books!
I bought each daughter one in Kindergarten and it’s been the best thing I’ve ever purchased.
Great way to stay organized and keep special memories safe as well as journaling each school year.
Here are a bunch of great back to school printables
- Back to School lunchbox jokes
- More lunchbox jokes
- Back to School Bingo
- Homemade Cookie Teacher gift printable
- Nail Polish Teacher gift printable – you can find nail polish here
- Teacher Survival Kit printable
Cursive isn’t taught in some schools anymore, so here are some free cursive worksheets as well as an adorable water bottle teacher’s gift and lots more. For older students it is great to teach them how to stay organized, there are free printables for that as well.
This year we created these free chore rewards cards. Each child has one and they all have different goals and things they are saving up for.
We also rotate chores each year. Here is a post on age appropriate chores for kids that has helped others and I’ve received very positive feedback from…hope it helps you as well.
- First and Last Day of School printables
- Cursive handwriting worksheets
- Water Bottle Teacher gift printable – find tumblers here
- Mug Teacher Gift printables
- Student Binder and printables – find binders here
- Chore Reward Cards
- Morning Routine printables
Here are a few more free back to school printables! We love memory pages and more ideas for cute Teacher gifts for the first day or throughout the year. I encourage you to take a picture on their first day because boy do children change in just a few months!
We have found that our morning routine checklist below has kept us organized and streamlines the mornings.
- School Year Memories pages
- DIY Memory Book & First Day pages
- Gift Card Teacher Gift printable
- First Day of School photo prop signs
- More First Day signs….choose your favorites!
- Morning Routine for School checklist
- Printable Monthly Calendar
- We’re Wiping the Slate Clean, Here’s to a REMARKABLE School year printable
We hope these fun free back to school printables help you create a cute Teacher gift at the beginning of the new year, chore charts, organization printables, daily checklists, ideas on how to rotate school lunches each week and more!
Another great thing you can do is use these tips on the best ways to organize kids school work early on so it doesn’t get so overwhelming!
The new school year is always fun, make it a great one!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉