Here are a bunch of easy football party food recipes you can serve at your next get together or bring to a potluck. Great Super bowl appetizers, or for any party at your house. Hearty finger foods and bite size treats that everyone will love.
Are you ready for some football party food ideas for game day? I will say I’m not a huge football fan but I love a great get together with family and friends so if it’s a game we need to celebrate, let’s do it! I’m ready to party and EAT at all times. Here are some favorite recipes that are delicious and perfect for when you and your guests get the munchies! (originally published 2/16, affiliate links present)
Football party food ideas
- Cream cheese pinwheels are always a favorite.
- Spicy electric pressure cooker chicken sliders are a must and so simple to make in your Instant Pot
- This is how to bake crispy chicken wings to perfection, the only way to go
- Want a hearty ground beef dish? Try our sloppy joe bread bowls or Instant Pot sloppy joes.
- Pressure cooker frozen meatballs only take a few minutes to make
- Have small buns ready and make meatball sliders with them too
- Pressure cooker cheese fondue is to die for and you can serve a lot of dippers with it
- This is the best 3 ingredient beer bread recipe
- Make slow cooker buffalo chicken sliders or lettuce wraps. With a sprinkle of blue cheese, they’re so good.
- Twice baked potatoes are the bomb!
- Sweet sriracha baked chicken wings are an incredible appetizer
- Sloppy joe egg rolls are always a hit
- Try this 3 ingredient cheese dip with chips
- Football cheese ball
- If you’re looking for a great crockpot chili recipe this is our favorite, and this cheesy chili dip rocks too!
- This football shaped cheese ball is a hoot!
You will definitely get compliments on this one and people will ask how it’s done! A lot easier than you might think it will be a conversation piece + a yummy snack.
- Make Instant Pot hard boiled eggs in bulk and then serve deviled eggs, super cheap and yummy
- 3 Ingredient Sloppy Joes – Once again, this is a great hearty dish to have at a football party and for dinner too. After you make this easy 3 ingredient sloppy joe recipe you will never buy the canned version again to add to your meat!
- Grab buns, throw this in a crockpot so it stays warm and you have a great football food!
- If you’re looking for bite size desserts these 3 ingredient cherry brownies are always a hit
- Chicken Pot Pie Bites – I have not only made these for get togethers and to bring as an appetizer when we go to someone’s house, but I have also made them for dinner using leftover rotisserie chicken!
- They are super easy to make, easy to eat since they require NO utensils, and you can add a cute football shaped piece to the top for a football party food like you see here!
- Here are the best appetizers with bacon, you just can’t go wrong with bacon
- Instant Pot meatballs are great too
- Sweet n Salty Smokies – These are seriously to die for!!! Just a few ingredients but turn out so delicious and are addicting!
- I brought these as an appetizer for Thanksgiving, a plate of them to a New Year’s party, and an appetizer for a get together and they are always the first things to go.
- Bourbon Glazed Kilbasa Bites – Great football appetizer that is sweet and tangy. Nice and hearty using kilbasa sausage which is perfect for a get together when you’re craving more than just chips and salsa.
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels – These are great for many occasions. They look pretty enough for a baby shower appetizer, but are perfect for an occasion like a football party too. Super easy to throw together and yummy.
- Mini Pizza Bites – We make these all the time. OK, I am a little addicted to making things in my muffin pan! It makes it easy to pick up and quicker to bake. Also it looks cuter too and makes for a perfect appetizer….who doesn’t love pizza in any shape right?
- Yummy steak fajita cups are awesome to serve.
- Jalapeno Poppers – from iBreathe I’m Hungry – Delicious…..enough said!
- Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings – from The Slow Roasted Italian – Want some spice?? Here are some great chicken wings with a sriracha kick to them! Chicken wings are kinda’ synonymous with football so make sure you include them in some form
- Make some easy sloppy joes and Instant Pot shredded chicken ready, with toppings and buns next to them for all day snacking.
- Have bowls full of:
- sour cream
- Have bowls full of:
Want to make a batch of frozen chicken wings in an air fryer too?? This way is super easy!!
- Chili Salsa Verde – from Mama Likes to Cook – Everyone serves the traditional red salsa, so why not shake it up a bit and serve salsa verde instead! Great easy recipe here from Mama Likes to Cook and all you need with it are some chips.
- Loaded Potato Skins Recipe – from Budget Savvy Diva – Seriously love potato skins. Super filling and you can have toppings on the side so people can add what they like including some salsa, sour cream, or other favorites.
- Then when you’re done enjoying a bunch of football party food you can play Football Bingo during your party too and have a blast!!
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!