A fun football game to play at home during your Super Bowl party! Whether you’re having a football party or just want a great weekend activity here are 10 activities that will bring you back to your childhood, which ones do you remember?
Here are 10 activities that will bring you back to your childhood including this free football bingo game you can play during Super Bowl intermissions. Let us know what other games you love to play when company comes over 😉 (originally published 1/17)
Whether you’re a football fan or not this Football Bingo is fun to play! It’s that time of year now, and kids have fun with this during get togethers and Super Bowl parties too!
If you’re playing with a few people you’ll need a variety of cards so not everyone wins at the same time, here are a few varieties of football bingo to print out:
- football bingo card 2
- football bingo printable number 3
- For the caller you just need to print 1 extra card, cut out the boxes, put them in a hat or cup and pull one out one at a time and call them out
- These small football markers are great to use to mark off the space on your card
- Here is a blank football bingo cards too if you’d rather draw your own images in
Need other Super Bowl party games and activities for the kids to enjoy themselves??
Remember these bouncy ball things??
- They were a bit smaller back then (now they make them in adult sizes). I saw them and this was the hit of Christmas this year and perfect when friends come over! SO simple really, but anything my kids can jump, jump, jump, and bounce, bounce, bounce on is a real hit in their world!
Of course there are lots of activities that can keep your kids busy and are fun, but sometimes they’re pricey.
I wanted to think back on the things I did at home with my friends that put a smile on my face and when I do them with my kids it makes everyone giggle.
Here’s another fun and free activity kids can do together during parties, and on the weekends…..build a fort!
That’s right, just some chairs, blankets, pillows, and your favorite snack when you were a kid too. Tell me you didn’t do this too when you were a kid??!!
9 other free activities for kids they will love:
- Build a fort in the living room
- Bring lots of snacks inside to share with your friends
- Play tag
- Make a spaceship out of an empty refrigerator box
- Ride bikes
- Play tag
- Swing at the park
- Jump rope
- Color in a coloring book
- Play games together like Football Bingo, printable above!
Tell me these things don’t bring back memories! Doing them now with your kids creates lots of new memories, I bet they will make you smile even bigger now if you try them together.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉