Football bingo is a fun football game to play during your Super Bowl party! Whether you’re having a football party or just want a weekend activity, here are 10 activities kids and adults will laugh at.
Here are 10 activities that will bring you back to your childhood including this free football bingo game you can play during Super Bowl intermissions. Let us know what other games you love to play when company comes over 😉 (originally published 1/17, affiliate links present)
Whether you’re a football fan or not this Football Bingo is fun to play with family and friends! If you’re watching the big game and want to play bingo, we’ve got you covered.
Super Bowl Bingo
- Mine aren’t super interested in the t.v. but would rather play a game themselves. Building forts usually keep their interests for a while but then they want a game day party activity.
Yes regular bingo is fun, we have them for every holiday that is why we figured these unique cards featuring a free space and symbols you’re familiar with would be fun too. You can enjoy it while watching the game or during intermissions.
Print your Football Bingo printablecard here and you will need some foldable Football pillow boxes to hold your markers….how fun is that??!!
- We have another football bingo card 2 here
- And football bingo printable number 3 for a larger crowd
- For the caller you just need to print 1 extra card, cut out the boxes, put them in a hat or cup and pull one out one at a time and call them out
- These small football markers are great to use to mark off the space on your card
Here is a blank football bingo cardstoo if you’d rather draw your own images in with colors from your favorite team. I am not that artistic so drawing is NOT my thing….
Super Bowl party game
Here are a few more ways to keep them busy if kids are around. Remember these bouncy ball things??
- They were a bit smaller back then (now they make them in adult sizes). I saw them and this was the hit of Christmas this year and perfect when friends come over!
- SO simple really, but anything my kids can jump, jump, jump, and bounce, bounce, bounce on is a real hit in their world!
Of course there are lots of activities that can keep your kids busy and are fun, but sometimes they’re pricey.
I wanted to think back on the things I did at home with my friends that put a smile on my face and when I do them with my kids it makes everyone giggle.
Here’s another fun and free activity kids can do together during parties, and on the weekends…..build a fort!
That’s right, just some chairs, blankets, pillows, and your favorite snack when you were a kid too. Tell me you didn’t do this too when you were a kid??!!
- Build a fort in the living room
- Bring lots of snacks inside to share with your friends
- Play tag
- Make a spaceship out of an empty refrigerator box
- Ride bikes
- Playing tag in the backyard can be done while y’all are enjoying your watching party
- Swing at the park
- Jump rope
- Color in a coloring book
- Play games together like Football Bingo, printable above!
Tell me these things don’t bring back memories! Doing them now with your kids creates lots of new memories, I bet they will make you smile even bigger now if you try them together.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉