Here’s a free electric pressure cooker cookbook filled with easy recipes for your Instant Pot, Crockpot Express or Ninja Foodi. Great recipe ebook for everyone with step by step directions. Plus free Instant Pot cookbooks to download too.
I’m ready to share my free electric pressure cooker cookbook in eBook form with you now! We’ve cooked these meals over and over and again and love them. YOu can find more easy Instant Pot recipes gere now. (originally published 4/17, affiliate links present)
Free Instant Pot Cookbook
We use it almost every night so I am always trying to come up with simple throw together meals that cook in less than 10 minutes, and I just can’t believe how much this has changed the way I cook!
You may have figured out how to make a batch of pressure cooker rice because there is a cheater button for that. BUT there are so many other things in store for your family. You can make a ton of one pot meals like casseroles, chicken, frozen roast, pork, the list goes on and on.
Let’s start with a few basic tips:
- Make sure to Bookmark our InstaPot recipes page. We add new ones each week!
- Then PRINT this —–> Instant Pot cooking times cheat sheet that will help you understand how long meat, vegetables and beans take to cook in your pressure cooker.
- This is a great InstaPot cookbook and set of wooden utensils are great to grab too.
- I HIGHLY recommend you buy this non stick pot.
- You should still deglaze pressure cooker after sautéing but it won’t have as many issues with this better liner.
For reference, this is the pressure cooker I have and use for all recipe creations.
I was intimidated at first too. It took me at least a month to even take it out of the box because I had never even touched a pressure cooker before. I just used my crockpot for everything.
- I still use my slow cooker pretty frequently, but not nearly as often as I did before. Pressure cookers make everything in a fraction of the time!
I love sharing easy Instant Pot videos on YouTube and on The Typical Mom Facebook page. You should follow both of those especially if you’re a newbie. One thing about me is that I never use “weird” ingredients you don’t already have in your cupboard. I am a busy busy parent who works full time so it’s all about easy recipes here.
Freebies are my thing too. I have always been a very frugal person and was a teacher for many years so I always appreciated free printables. This is just one I offer here on The Typical Mom blog. You can find many others if you click on the tab at the top of my site.
I have a FREE Ninja Foodi eBook here and printable pressure cooker cook times sheet too!
Looking for a free Instant Pot cookbook?
Here are a few quick and easy electric pressure cooker cookbooks you can have for $0 if you have Kindle Unlimited:
- 500 quick and easy Instant Pot recipes
- 2019 easy and healthy pressure cooker cookbook
- Beginner pressure cooking recipes
Here are a few Instant Pot cook books you can purchase beyond that:
1. This one is my friend’s cookbook who shares pressure cooker recipes as a whole, not specific to a certain pot
2. This one is specific to Instant Pot recipes
3. Here is a Power Pressure Cooker XL cookbook
4. Here is a Crock Pot Express cookbook with lots of recipes
I think it shows just how easy the Instant Pot is to use and helps others get over the fear I once had and make it a part of their daily meal planning.
Now that I have so many recipes to share I created an Instant Pot Recipes eBook. You can easily print it out and keep it in your cupboard.
I included 10 recipes, 2 are exclusive and not shared or published anywhere else! I included easy dinner ideas, as well as 2 of our favorite and most popular Instant Pot desserts.
- For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest!
- You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉
- If you want a free Ninja Foodi cookbook click here.
Free Electric pressure cooker cookbook
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Free Instant Pot Recipe Book
You can print this free Instant Pot cookbook here. You can use it for the Ninja Foodi or Crockpot Express pots too. Just click on the link above and then on the printer icon on the top right.
You can staple the pages together, laminate them so you can use them over and over, or keep separated.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Tuesday 2nd of January 2018
Thanks ........love more ideas
Saturday 4th of November 2017
Thank you SO much for sharing!