Here are Chuck E Cheese coupons for tokens and food to use at your local restaurant, there are reward calendars too to get FREE tokens here too.
Chuck E Cheese coupons are great to save money and they also have a great rewards program for the summer, and throughout the school year too! I use them each summer to keep my little ones motivated. There are a variety of calendars you can use, and each time they fill one up they can bring it in for 5 FREE tokens! Just remember that you must print out and bring in one calendar per child (tried to reduce paper once by printing one for both girls and only got 5 total tokens instead of 5 per child). (originally published 11/15)
Printable Chuck E Cheese Coupons
AND share our experience when my daughter celebrated with one of their Chuck E Cheese birthday parties there too!
Here’s an added bonus….during report card season children can get a few tokens for every A or B on their sheet!
- Bring in their report card and get 40 tickets automatically.
- Ask them about the Chuck E Cheese summer pass too while you’re there.
Chuck E Cheese Summer of Fun
HERE are all the Chuck E Cheese reward calendars that you can print out, an example is shown above from the past….enjoy!
- Chuck E Cheese COUPONS are here to print out or just show on your smartphone to use once you’re there too!
- No coupon codes required for a great deal, I just pull this up when I am waiting in line to buy our lunch and get tokens and they give me the savings right then and there!
- We usually get one of their large 1-topping pizzas and tokens deals
- They also offer a Tuesday pizza deal which is great and there are discounts if you’re a military family too!
- You can search for coupons for Chuck E Cheese coupons for participating locations here.
Chuck E Cheese Summer
No need to print, just show on your smartphone!
Once you’ve had some fun here you should try some other inexpensive things on our summer to do list of fun like:
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉