We’re back to add to our printable cleaning checklists with lots of tips and tricks great for a backyard clean up checklist! When it’s time for Spring cleaning don’t forget the outside where tables and chairs need to be cleaned and we have the perfect nontoxic cleaning powder that will make everything spic and span again!
It’s that time of year again! Let’s start by first printing your backyard clean up checklist here so you can follow along and not forget anything important. Then you can go a step further and print out our monthly organization printables so you can use the product we’re going to talk about inside your home too….double duty!! Post sponsored by BonAmi. (originally published 4/18, affiliate links present)
The snow has thawed, it’s getting warmer, and it’s almost time to use your patio furniture and make a vegetable garden again. What needs to come first though? Cleaning your backyard is first so it’s ready for your next barbecue get together of the season right??!!
We’re here for some house cleaning tips and tricks that will help you along the way, and what you can use to scour those surfaces that’s safe around your kids and pets.
The nice things about Bon Ami are that it’s a simple cleaner made with simple ingredients. There’s no strong odor. It’s non-toxic when using it around kids and pets (perfect for moms). AND all you need is water to “activate” this versatile powder cleanser.
Yard Cleanup List
Of course Spring cleaning means pots and pans get an extra scrubbing. Countertops get an extra scrub, but oftentimes the backyard gets overlooked. There is a lot of cleaning to be done there!
We used to live in sunny CA. where our backyard was used constantly, but now that we live in “snow country” it’s a whole different ballgame.
- Hidden under snow for months at a time your patio furniture, handrails, barbecue covers and more need a scrubbing too.
- But you want something gentle at the same time so nothing gets scratched. THIS is the answer.
- Let’s get started by having you print your Backyard Cleaning checklist.
We are a family of 5 so everyone needs to pitch in and help when house cleaning is involved. I will say my girls love to be outside. When it comes to cleaning the backyard they are actually more into it than if they needed to stay indoors. Guess the sun does that to you. 😉
Backyard clean up printable
My oldest is an adult herself but hasn’t headed off to college quite yet, so summer cleaning is expected. With some water and Bon Ami the handrails and house came clean in no time. My patio furniture became white again.
- Pool toys – They’ve probably been sitting there and may look like they’re ready to be tossed out. With a little cleaning though they will probably look as good as new
- Patio chairs – Especially plastic white chairs become new again
- Patio table – There may have been some leftover food bits from last years barbecue. Don’t forget to clean the underside of the table as well
- Bikes – Hopefully they were safely locked away in the garage but it will be bike riding season soon. Spruce up seats, handlebars, and the outside of those helmets too.
- Beach equipment – If you have a beach or lake nearby get started on cleaning the inside of those coolers and boogie boards
How do you get ready for the summer months??
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
Then sign up for my free newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest! 😉
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Saturday 30th of March 2019
I am so impressed with this informative web page and am getting lot's of idea for document folder in windows 10 OS computer system.Thanks
Justine's Mom in Northern Nevada
Monday 23rd of April 2018
Your girls are getting sooooo tall! I love the picture! Also, we do use BonAmi in our toilets because it is gentle on the septic. Your Mom