Spring cleaning checklist to deep clean a few rooms at a time so you don’t get overwhelmed. Use our other other free monthly organization printables too. We’re focusing on bedrooms and bathrooms in April and May!
It’s about that time again, for a bit of cleaning and purging! Yes it can become overwhelming if you tackle the entire house once or twice a year, so I have created cleaning and purging checklists for each month and share them all on my organization printables page. You can find them all there. Or if you are here for the this April Spring cleaning checklist you’re in luck. Feel free to print as many copies as you’d like. (originally published 3/17, affiliate links present)
- If you’ve created a home organization binder as I’ve talked about before here is your next page to add to it to keep you on task and do a bit each and every month to stay organized. Enjoy!
It is always good to do a bit of deep cleaning a few times a year so you aren’t so overwhelmed. If you try to tackle the entire house you just quit really before you even begin.
These cleaning tips focus on the bedrooms and bathrooms. Things like cleaning the jets in your jetted bathtub. Have you ever done this?? If not you’ll be grossed out by what comes out. Seriously, look at the pictures in my post about how disgusting ours were!
Spring Cleaning Checklist
- The first thing you want to do is print out your Spring cleaning printable checklist here, I also have a black and white printer friendly version of my Spring cleaning printable here too.
- Start with one bedroom or bathroom each day and once you’ve done the item on your list check it off. If you want to use this list year after year just create a home binder. Slip each month printable inside a page protector. Once you’re done with the whole list just wipe it off and save it for next year!
- It is always good to clean your mattress at least once a year and it is really easy to do, flipping it every six months or so will lengthen its life too.
- Clean the outside of your windows during this time so grime doesn’t get caked on, it’s really easy with products they have out on the market now.
- Another thing you may never have done is to clean the inside jets in your tub. We did it when we moved into our house and it was disgusting! Using this jetted tub cleaner it was super easy and made me feel better taking a soak after that. lol
- It’s always good to use all purpose cleaners to wipe down all ceiling fans too.
If you missed the other purging and cleaning checklists (we hit living rooms in May) they’re listed under the printables tab.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉