Dr Seuss party food that is perfect for celebrating his birthday, or just for fun. Here are 10 cute Dr.Seuss recipe ideas.
Are you planning a Dr.Seuss Birthday party, or just celebrating his birthday…well here are a few Dr.Seuss party food ideas you can make that are super cute! Doctor Seuss is so fun and if you’re having a party the food should be too. Most of them are really easy to do and a few come with free printables too so you can make a special Dr. Seuss party this year. (originally published 1/16)
- A few of the Dr. Seuss party foods we have made ourselves, and there are a few from wonderful bloggers whom I admire as well.
I hope this helps you celebrate his Birthday or throw a party yourself. If you’ve never celebrated Dr. Seuss’ birthday on March 2nd it is something fun you might want to do.
Even if you aren’t a Teacher, though that is really fun to do with your students, you should make a special dinner and/or dessert to celebrate his special day.
Dr.Seuss party food
- Oh the places you will go! cupcakes are adorable from Design Dazzle.
- First grade glitter and goggles made Hop on Popcorn baggies.
- We made green eggs and ham pretzel bites.
- The Crafting Chicks made printables about Green Eggs with chocolates.
- Catch My Party made adorable Thing 1 and 2 strawberries.
- We made Dr.Seuss cupcakes here with marshmallows that were fun to do.
- Fancy Frugal Life made gummy lifesaver Dr. Seuss hats.
- Simple girl at home made 1 fish 2 fish in blue jello.
- Dr Seuss birthday treat using fruit
- Random Recycling made 1 fish 2 fish with goldfish in cute cups.
- We made green deviled eggs with a free printable for green eggs and ham.
I just kept adding ideas so yes there are more than 10 ideas now!! We made these fun Dr.Seuss string cheese snacks too, all you need is a sharpie!