Here’s a free printable cookbook for college students with 20 easy recipes to choose from. Cooking in a small apartment or dorm room has never been easier!
It’s time to move your “little one” into a dorm room at college right?? I will be there next year and I’m already sad! One thing I remember when I was a student was the need for easy college recipes I could make in my dorm room and a simple cookbook for college students that was easy to follow, so I made one! Unfortunately the Instant Pot wasn’t around then but it is PERFECT for making college meals in a small apartment or dorm now right??!!
- If you’re dropping your “little one” off this is one item on our dorm room checklist.
- I have the simple 6 qt. Instant Pot and it works great (you don’t need the fancy version).
There is also a smaller 3 qt. mini Instant Pot where you can just cut all of these recipes in half.
I personally wasn’t into cooking a lot when I was a college student. If I had a pressure cooker though I would have. For leftovers these meal sized plastic disposable containers are great.
Of course you will need to check with the rules at your college to see if pressure cookers area allowed, every school is different.
If you’re new to using one of these devices here’s a post on how to use an Instant Pot as well as a video inside where I explain all the buttons too. 😉 Once you use it a time or two it will become second nature and all make sense.
Printable cookbook for college students
Here are the 8 recipes you’ll find in this printable, the other 12 are below and you can just click on the link to get the info. for those.
You can find over 101+ other Instant Pot recipes here but here I included the ones that just use a few ingredients, are cheap to make, and there are several healthy meals too.
- Instant Pot taco casserole – a winner with all young people!
- Easy Instant Pot spaghetti – this will become your go to easy college recipe because it’s yummy and super cheap!
- Cheap Instant Pot taco soup
- Pressure cooker frozen meatballs – use as a snack or a protein packed simple meal.
- Instant Pot chicken legs – two ways to make it, with bbq sauce or enchilada sauce.
- Creamy Instant Pot cream cheese chicken casserole – sometimes called crack chicken
- Pressure cooker lasagna casserole – tastes just like mom’s lasagna but WAY easier to make and saves well.
- For dessert this Instant Pot rice pudding – when you need something sweet this is to die for!
- Now feel free to print this free printable cookbook for college students!
- I have a free Ninja Foodi cookbook here too.
There are 12 others listed below…….
I will continue to add to our list of easy college meals but wanted to get that right out since school is starting soon and there was a request for me to put this together in time. 😉
Easy college recipes
I will list below and you can find the recipe by clicking each link. There are a few healthy college meals listed as well and like I said I will continue to add more.
You can bookmark my entire list of over 101+ Instant Pot recipes too so you can refer back to it often.
- Easy Instant Pot minestrone soup
- Super cheap Instant Pot salsa chicken
- Homemade Instant Pot macaroni and cheese
- Spicy honey Instant Pot chicken
- Instant Pot chicken parmesan casserole
- 5 ingredient Instant Pot chili – this will become a go to recipe
- Instant Pot sausage and peppers – easy and delish.
- Easy Instant Pot hard boiled eggs – make in the evening and use for a quick breakfast in the morning as well as protein packed snacks.
- Instant Pot hot dogs – when you need something quick and cheap.
- Flavorful Instant Pot chili mac
- Healthy Instant Pot chicken cacciatore
- Instant Pot teriyaki chicken
- You can find several other easy Instant Pot recipes including one for my butter chicken here too
Free cookbook for college students
It is a whole new world from the 90’s when I was in school which is great since I’m about ready to part with my first born soon.
I have prepared her with a pressure cooker herself so she doesn’t feel like she needs to eat at the dining halls all the time. That way she has a bit more flexibility with what she eats when she’s away from home.
Here are other simple college recipes in cookbook form you can order too.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉