Here are some of the best presents for men that they actually want! Whether it be for a Birthday, Father’s Day or Christmas this list is what my husband came up with for the ultimate list of presents he would want if he could choose anything at all. Unique gifts for men they’ll love, some you’ll be surprised about.
So my husband is pretty hard to buy for. He has pretty much everything he “needs”, and when it comes to the best presents for men they do NOT want things they actually need! It’s the thoughtful gadgets that men love, so to help me (and those like me) I asked him to pick 15 things he would love to receive as a gift for Father’s Day, Birthday, Christmas or just because and here’s what was top on his list! Special thanks goes out to JORD Wood Watches and Razer Kraken Headsets for sponsoring this post so we could share our favorite gifts for men with you. (originally published 12/16, affiliate links present)
Best Father’s Day Gift
So some of these you may go “huhhhhhh”, but just because it seems silly or useless to you believe me they will love it (we don’t have to understand them to love them right). I mean you don’t have to spend money. You can have your kids decorate a few Fathers Day coloring pages and write a special note on the back, but sometimes you want both.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
From a fabulous men’s watch to small things like unbreakable pint sized glasses, and free gifts for men too, this is what he thought was cool and useful to men everywhere. Here are some unique and great gifts for men he chose this year.
I don’t know about the man in your life but mine is a bit obsessed with watches. I can guarantee that if I don’t have anything else in mind he will appreciate a new one, and a unique watch is always a plus. We did a wood watch review on this brand above that we both love and offers styles for both men and women as well. Just a thought if your is anything like mine. 😉
Best presents for men
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
- JORD wood watch
- Cordless Combo Drill Kit
- Nixon Corporal Smoke Dial
- E-Z UP Dome Shelter 10X10
- In Ear Headphones
- Logitech Harmony Companion Home Control
- Amazon Echo
- GoPro Hero 4
- GoPro Session
- Sony a6000 Digital Camera
Ok so if you are on a budget or looking for a few smaller things here are gifts for men under $100 that he will enjoy, and a few free ideas you can include as well that your children can participate in. Especially when it is Father’s Day or his birthday it is nice to include something personalized as well as a present he has been eyeing for a while.
Gifts for men under 100 dollars
Best Presents for Men in Their 20s
Not too expensive but they will love:
- Wireless Mouse
- Fitness Band
- Surefire G2X Tactical Flashlight
- 2 Pack – Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Trail Poles – 1 Pair
- Yeti Coolers Rambler Tumbler, Silver, 20 oz
- Unbreakable Silicone Pint Glasses – Set of 2
- If you’re husband loves to hike, here are my husband’s favorite hiking items that have made our trips easier
Free gift for men
- Coupon book – you or your children can create a book with paper with “coupons” he can redeem for fun things like a back rub, washing his car, etc.
- Plan a date – we never get enough time with our husbands, I am sure I’m not the only one, so here are a few fun and inexpensive date ideas you can use to plan something.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!