Best Ninja Foodi accessories to have for your new air fryer pressure cooker machine so you can make just about everything for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Did you just get your new Ninja Foodi and you’re loving it??!! Us too!! Now we’re here to share a few Ninja Foodi accessories so you can make more than just air fryer and pressure cooker recipes using the pot and trivet it came with. (affiliate links present, originally published 2/19)
Accessories for Ninja Foodi
If you’re new to this whole new world, welcome! You are in for a real treat I tell you. Pretty soon you will be pressure cooking and making easy air fryer recipes daily! I too was new a few years ago and had no idea what I was doing, and I was nervous.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And be automatically signed up for our free newsletter too!
Now that I have the hang of it I like to explain recipes step by step so stay tuned because I share new ones every single week. You don’t always need an accessory to cook in your machine, but occasionally it does make it easier.
If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:
- First LIKE my Facebook Page because I share new ideas there a lot!
- You can bookmark our Ninja air fryer recipes page, we add to that weekly.
- Grab a set of wooden utensils to work with. They are great so your pot doesn’t get scratched!
- Then join our Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes – Facebook group where you can share and find more ideas you’ll love. Thousands of others share both pressure cooker and air fryer recipe ideas there daily and you can too!
If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉
Ninja Foodi accessories
A few top 4 things I would highly suggest that you pick up. Each one has multi uses so you just won’t use them once and then have it sit in the pantry for months. I am not like that, it needs to be worth my $ and space in the cupboard.
- I use this Ninja Foodi egg mold all the time!
- Having a vegetable steamer basket is a must. You’ll use it regularly for vegetables and making hard boiled eggs so they stay in place.
- Using a pressure cooker bundt pan is great when you’re baking in your Ninja Foodi. See our cake below??!!
- Making dishes like scalloped potatoes or baking cakes I use this springform pan
These are the top 4 I would definitely buy. If you only want to invest a little then go with these because they will work for a variety of meals and side dishes.
Ninja Foodi Accessories Amazon
Ok so I buy like everything online, I am serious. I have so much time driving around and if it has an issue it is easy to return as well. Here are a few I got recently.
- Not entirely a MUST but very helpful is this Foodi lid holder to keep it out of your way.
- I prefer this vs. putting it on my countertop when it is hot.
- If you want an extra I like this package that includes an air fryer rack and pizza pan so you can make bacon easily and Ninja Foodi pizza is always fun!
Of course you can find Ninja foodi replacement parts too online if you need them. I have yet to need anything since you only have two pieces essentially but if you’re moving or have kids something may disappear. I get it.
Pressure Cooker accessories for the Ninja Foodi
Yep, there are two different functions to your nifty pot and sometimes they need different things. Like when you don’t want your meat or eggs to touch the liquid below it a trivet is a must. At less than 5 bucks this will be your best buy ever.
- The least expensive and favorite Ninja Foodi accessory I use all the time is this (seen below) trivet with handles
- I like it the best because it is small without any pieces sticking up on the sides. This allows me to put a larger pan/pot on top and it will sit flat.
- You can also fold the handles in so the trivet is completely flat. This allows you to put an even larger pan/pot on top without it impeding the size on the sides.
- These pressure cooker stackable pans aren’t a must either but I’ve used them to make pressure cooker fish with vegetables at the same time.
You can use high trivets to do this same thing too like making fish and chips in it. Putting rice and water in the bottom with the meat or vegetables above it so they aren’t submerged into the liquid below.
These first few Ninja Foodi accessories I’m talking about are primarily for making pressure cooker recipes or “baking” in your new machine. I will speak briefly in a bit regarding the best air fryer accessories as well.
Here is one of my favorite things to use in my pressure cooker!!
I will share a few easy Ninja Foodi recipes I’ve created using this little blue guy. It’s not just for eggs as it states in it’s description, believe me.
Now if you’re wondering what you would use a Ninja Foodi egg mold for other than egg bites, let me tell you the possibilities are endless!
- I have made pressure cooker churro bites in them which are great for breakfast or dessert
- If you want to something like a Ninja Foodi cake you’ll need a pressure cooker bundt pan. I’ve used this to make air fryer banana bread as well. A springform pan is nice too.
I have this pretty springform pan on order. That takes a bit longer to cook since it is thicker in the middle.
Air Fryer Accessories
As for Ninja Foodi air fryer accessories these are the ones I recommend and have used.
- I actually really like the air fryer basket it comes with so there’s no need to buy an extra accessory as far as that is concerned.
If you cannot afford to buy any other Foodi accessories at the beginning, do not worry. You can use what it comes with for almost everything, just not a few out of the box ideas you might find like pressure cooker egg bites.
Now you could make these with ramekins if you have a few of those in your cupboard. You’d just need to adjust the time since there would be more egg in each one vs. an egg mold.
- The trivet it comes with works ok for some things like Ninja Foodi baked potatoes if turned upside down. But for anything larger I suggest getting the trivet with handles I mention below.
- Not a necessity but I love this air fryer rack and pizza pan as it’s great for air fryer bacon as well as the kids love air fryer pizza for dinner.
You can also use the air fryer basket included to make your oinker slices, either way it’s the way to go!
The reason I prefer this method as opposed to a pan on the stovetop is the grease drains away! The slots in the basket ensure that every slice is CRISPY as ever, the rack follows the same concept.
As for other accessories I have tried there have been a few that were okay but I didn’t use them often enough to recommend you spending your money on them.
Yes you can buy an egg rack but if you just use this pressure cooker vegetable steamer then you’re set for both veggies and laying eggs in it.
All of these work well in a 6 or 8 quart pot, we have the smaller version and it works just fine.
I will point out that the majority of all things cooked with the air crisp mode just need the air fryer basket included. When we made air fryer okra, that’s what was used. It cleans up well and can be thrown in the dishwasher too.
- If you haven’t tried cooking your favorite frozen foods in there you’ll be amazed at how much better they taste.
- We prefer this method WAY over and above cooking them in the oven now.
- The crunch is out of this world, like you get them in the restaurants I tell you.
What are your favorite Ninja Foodi accessories?
Add your email address below so you too can get our free newsletter on a weekly basis with new tips and recipes.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!