Best Ninja Foodi accessories to have for your new air fryer pressure cooker machine so you can make just about everything for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Did you just get your new Ninja Foodi and you’re loving it??!! Us too!! Now we’re here to share a few Ninja Foodi accessories so you can make more than just air fryer and pressure cooker recipes using the pot and trivet it came with. (affiliate links present)
** Join my Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes Group if you love your Ninja! Let’s share our recipes. **
- Let’s start with the obvious, you NEED a Ninja Foodi air fryer and pressure cooker machine like now!
- Once you have it all unpacked you’ll need some easy Ninja Foodi recipes too.
Once you have these basic Ninja Foodi accessories the possibilities are endless!
- The least expensive and favorite Ninja Foodi accessory I use all the time is this (seen below) trivet with handles
- I like it the best because it is small without any pieces sticking up on the sides. This allows me to put a larger pan/pot on top and it will sit flat.
- You can also fold the handles in so the trivet is completely flat. This allows you to put an even larger pan/pot on top without it impeding the size on the sides.
- These pressure cooker stackable pans aren’t a must either but I’ve used them to make pressure cooker fish with vegetables at the same time.
These first few Ninja Foodi accessories I’m talking about are primarily for making pressure cooker recipes or “baking” in your new machine. I will speak briefly in a bit regarding the best air fryer accessories as well.
Here is one of my favorite things to use in my pressure cooker!!
I will share a few recipes I’ve created using this little blue guy, it’s not just for eggs as it states in it’s description believe me.
- Now if you’re wondering what you would use a Ninja Foodi egg mold for other than egg bites, let me tell you the possibilities are endless!
- I have made pressure cooker churro bites in them which are great for breakfast or dessert
- These pressure cooker muffins were made one morning and the kids loved them
- Pressure cooker pancakes are so fun and great for on the go mornings
- And of course pressure cooker egg bites can be made and taste similar to Starbucks sous vide eggs
- If you want to something like a Ninja Foodi cake you’ll need a pressure cooker bundt pan. A springform pan is nice too.
- I have this pretty springform pan on order
As for Ninja Foodi air fryer accessories these are the ones I recommend and have used.
- I actually really like the air fryer basket it comes with so there’s no need to buy an extra accessory as far as that is concerned.
- I’ve used it for many things like
- The trivet it comes with works ok for some things like Ninja Foodi baked potatoes if turned upside down. But for anything larger I suggest getting the trivet with handles I mention below.
- Not a necessity but I love this air fryer rack and pizza pan as it’s great for air fryer bacon as well as the kids love air fryer pizza for dinner.
As for other accessories I have tried there have been a few that were okay but I didn’t use them often enough to recommend you spending your money on them. Yes you can buy an egg rack but if you just use this pressure cooker vegetable steamer then you’re set for both veggies and laying eggs in it.
Let’s repeat the top 10 Ninja Foodi accessories you should grab shall we:
- I use this Ninja Foodi egg mold all the time!
- Having a pressure cooker vegetable steamer is a must for vegetables and making hard boiled eggs so they stay in place.
- Using a pressure cooker bundt pan is great when you’re baking in your Ninja Foodi.
- Making dishes like scalloped potatoes or baking cakes I use this springform pan
- The cheapest item that should be #1 on you list of Ninja Foodi accessories is this trivet with handles
- If you want an extra I like this package that includes an air fryer rack and pizza pan so you can make bacon easily and Ninja Foodi pizza is always fun!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also add your email address to sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉