Lots of hatch green chile recipes your family will love! Using fresh or canned hatch chiles we will share casseroles, dinners and side dishes here.
Tell me you’ve tried hatch green chile recipes of some kind right? If not you’re in for a treat! They are in season and in the stores at the end of July to the beginning of August typically. The flavor is amazing whether you choose mild or very hot!
Whether you use fresh or jarred hatch chiles I guarantee you’ll come back for more.
Here are a few of our favorite hatch green chile recipes we’ve made so far. Let us know if you have another we should try.
- Pressure cooker cornbread has diced chiles inside.
- Here’s how to smoked chiles in your electric smoker or pellet grill.
For the best creamy side dish this green chile rice gets RAVING reviews!
When they’re in the stores we grab a bunch. They freeze quite well too. If it’s not the time of year where they’re really fresh you can get canned chiles here year round. We always have a bunch of these in the pantry.
- If you want to ease yourself and/or your family into these amazing flavors, try this hatch chile macaroni and cheese recipe.
- You could even throw some into a batch of pressure cooker mashed potatoes to take them over the top.
- Our cream corn casserole recipe is the perfect holiday side dish.
- Then if you want a heartier meal add chicken and make this green chile chicken casserole.
- You can make a version of this quicker with our pressure cooker creamy chicken and rice casserole. Just dice your hatch chiles and add those right in!
We added a few of these in our June Instant Pot recipes roundup, but will add more here.
No matter what brand you have whether it be a Ninja Foodi, Crockpot Express, or Mealthy..or any other type, these will work great and I include instructions for as many models as I can.
- First you should start with our pressure cooker Mexican casserole that’s creamy with pasta.
- Our pressure cooker sausage rice casserole has a load of chiles in it and uses rice instead of noodles. Use mild or hot, your choice.
- Then try our Instant Pot hamburger casserole with spicy sausage to really heat things up.
I add green chiles to all my chili recipes.
- Pressure cooker cheesy chili mac is always a win with everyone
- If you love crockpot chili we have a recipe for that as well.
- You can make this 5 ingredient Instant Pot chili quicker this way too. Add as many chiles as you like to really any chili recipe you find.
- For a healthier option, our Instant Pot white chicken chili recipe gets a thumbs up.
Then try this hatch chile dip as an appetizer.
- This chile verde has a load of hatch chiles inside too.