Here is a list of the best hot dip recipes that are delicious with chips, beer bread or any other side item. Serve them as a Super Bowl appetizer or party food and they will be a hit. Perfect for the winter months or year round really. The ultimate comfort foods in my opinion.
I LOVE dips, cold and hot, but when it’s chilly outside and we have people over I gravitate toward the warm ones. I have tried many but here are some of the best hot dip recipes that I’ve ever had. They are perfect if you are hosting a party especially during the winter months or are just craving some comfort food on a weekend. Serve them during football season and they will definitely be a huge hit! (originally published 2/17, affiliate links present)
Of course all easy dips recipes need something to scoop them up with and our favorite bases are:
- Best beer bread recipe
- Cheesy garlic pull apart bread
- Potato and/or tortilla chips – a given
- Instant Pot beer bread
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Savory monkey bread
- Baguette cut in small slices
Best hot dip recipes
From cheese, to cream cheese, to chili and more these hot dips are pretty easy to make which is what I am all about.
No expensive ingredients for me, and most are 5 ingredients or less to make. Here are 10 of my favorite warm appetizers.
- Our mustard pretzel dip can be served hot or cold on game day!
- Pepperoni pizza dip you really can’t go wrong with. With melted cheese inside and on top it will be gone in a hurry.
- Or…sausage pizza dip is another cheesy dip favorite.
- You can serve this beer cheese dip warm or cold as well.
- Smoky salmon cream cheese dip because we love fish
- Arugula artichoke brie skillet dip
- Shrimp scampi dip for seafood lovers out there
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip
- Baked vidalia parmesan dip because onions rock
- Crockpot chili cheese dip can stay warm for hours
- Broccoli cheese dip is better than a bowl of soup
- Bacon cheddar cream cheese dip I mean come on, your two faves
- Slow cooker sausage dip is warm and delicious
- Bacon cheese dip how can you go wrong
- Cheesy meatball skillet dip is oh my gosh good
- Taco dip with ground beef can be served as a hot dip or even as a dinner like a taco salad with some lettuce underneath
Layered dips like this one are fun. You normally think of a classic bean dip with the guacamole and sour cream in layer upon layer but there are many more you can create.
- Slow cooker creamy onion dip is great if you love your crockpot like I do
- Bacon spinach dip has all the things you love in each scoop
- Asparagus dip is OH MY delish
- Garlic and herb dipping oil is great with Italian food and French bread
- Cheesy beef and pepper dip can be loaded with all the things
- Corn off the cob dip, yes this is a thing
- Baked crab rangoon dip is amazing
- I love buffalo chicken dip with chicken that has a kick of heat
- Roasted cauliflower dip, one of my favorite veggies
- Slow cooker cheeseburger dip
The best hot dip recipes continue with even more!
- White queso dip is a staple and simple to throw together
- Chicken parmesan dip is excellent
- Hot crawfish cheese dip is a seafood lovers delight
- Cashew cream spinach artichoke dip won us over the first time
- Homemade queso dip is a no brainer winner
- Jalapeno hot popper dip that can be made as an Instant Pot dip too
- One of our favorites is our creamy chili cheese dip that is easy to throw together.
- The Chunky Chef made a hot and cheesy carmelized onion dip here!
- Home & Plate made one of my faves, hot artichoke and spinach dip.
- This baked crab jalapeno popper dip from Goldie Godmother is fab
- Try this Philly cheesesteak dip from Food, Folks, and FUN too.
- Here’s a corn and green chili dip from Mommyhood’s Diary.
- Where Latin meets Lagniappe made a killer bacon cheddar cheese dip.
Which ones are your favorites. Have you made something like a homemade goat cheese dip you can share with us that’s not on this list?
- Brussel sprouts dip sounds different because it is
- Creamy shrimp dip because we’re seafood lovers
- Try a cheesy margarita pizza dip from fuss free flavours.
- Life Currents made a crockpot corn dip…you know how I love my crockpot.
- Here’s a cheesy broccoli dip from Living Lou that I bet you have never tried.
- How about some cheesy enchilada dip from Platings & Pairings!
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉