Here is a list of the best hot dip recipes that are delicious with chips, beer bread or any other side item. Serve them as a Super Bowl appetizer or party food and they will be a hit. Perfect for the winter months or year round really. The ultimate comfort foods in my opinion.
I LOVE dips, cold and hot, but when it’s chilly outside and we have people over I gravitate toward the warm ones. I have tried many but here are some of the best hot dip recipes that I’ve ever had. They are perfect if you are hosting a party especially during the winter months or are just craving some comfort food on a weekend. Serve them during football season and they will definitely be a huge hit! (originally published 2/17, affiliate links present)
Of course all easy dips recipes need something to scoop them up with and our favorite bases are:
- Best beer bread recipe
- Cheesy garlic pull apart bread
- Potato and/or tortilla chips – a given
- Instant Pot beer bread
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Savory monkey bread
- Baguette cut in small slices
Best hot dip recipes
From cheese, to cream cheese, to chili and more these hot dips are pretty easy to make which is what I am all about. If you need a dairy free dip we have an option for those too. Try this dairy free buffalo chicken dip so everyone can enjoy some YUM at your next get together.
No expensive ingredients for me, and most are 5 ingredients or less to make. Here are 10 of my favorite warm appetizers.
- Pepperoni pizza dip you really can’t go wrong with. With melted cheese inside and on top it will be gone in a hurry.
- Or…sausage pizza dip is another cheesy dip favorite.
- You can serve this beer cheese dip warm or cold as well.
- Smoky salmon cream cheese dip because we love fish
- Arugula artichoke brie skillet dip
- Shrimp scampi dip for seafood lovers out there
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip
Oh but that is not all my friends, we have many more you should try on a rotation.
- Baked vidalia parmesan dip because onions rock
- Broccoli cheese dip is better than a bowl of soup
- Bacon cheddar cream cheese dip I mean come on, your two faves
- Slow cooker sausage dip is warm and delicious
- Bacon cheese dip how can you go wrong
- Cheesy meatball skillet dip is oh my gosh good
- Taco dip with ground beef can be served as a hot dip or even as a dinner like a taco salad with some lettuce underneath
Layered dips like this one are fun. You normally think of a classic bean dip with the guacamole and sour cream in layer upon layer but there are many more you can create.
- Slow cooker creamy onion dip is great if you love your crockpot like I do
- Bacon spinach dip has all the things you love in each scoop
- Asparagus dip is OH MY delish
- Garlic and herb dipping oil is great with Italian food and French bread
- Cheesy beef and pepper dip can be loaded with all the things
- Corn off the cob dip, yes this is a thing
- Baked crab rangoon dip is amazing
- Roasted cauliflower dip, one of my favorite veggies
- Slow cooker cheeseburger dip
The best hot dip recipes continue with even more!
- White queso dip is a staple and simple to throw together
- Chicken parmesan dip is excellent
- Hot crawfish cheese dip is a seafood lovers delight
- Cashew cream spinach artichoke dip won us over the first time
- Homemade queso dip is a no brainer winner
- Jalapeno hot popper dip that can be made as an Instant Pot dip too
- One of our favorites is our creamy chili cheese dip that is easy to throw together.
- The Chunky Chef made a hot and cheesy carmelized onion dip here!
- Home & Plate made one of my faves, hot artichoke and spinach dip.
- This baked crab jalapeno popper dip from Goldie Godmother is fab
- Try this Philly cheesesteak dip from Food, Folks, and FUN too.
- Here’s a corn and green chili dip from Mommyhood’s Diary.
- Where Latin meets Lagniappe made a killer bacon cheddar cheese dip.
Which ones are your favorites. Have you made something like a homemade goat cheese dip you can share with us that’s not on this list?
Now if you want to add some vegetables and/or seafood into the mix you totally can. Those add protein, texture and a lot of flavor for sure.
- Brussel sprouts dip sounds different because it is
- Creamy shrimp dip because we’re seafood lovers
- Try a cheesy margarita pizza dip from fuss free flavours.
- Life Currents made a crockpot corn dip…you know how I love my crockpot.
- Here’s a cheesy broccoli dip from Living Lou that I bet you have never tried.
- How about some cheesy enchilada dip from Platings & Pairings!
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉