Here is a list of the best hot dip recipes that are delicious with chips, beer bread or any other side item. Serve them as a Super Bowl appetizer or party food and they will be a hit. Perfect for the winter months or year round really. The ultimate comfort foods in my opinion.
I LOVE dips, cold and hot, but when it’s chilly outside and we have people over I gravitate toward the warm ones. I have tried many but here are some of the best hot dip recipes that I’ve ever had. They are perfect if you are hosting a party especially during the winter months or are just craving some comfort food on a weekend. Serve them during football season and they will definitely be a huge hit! (originally published 2/17)
Of course all dips need something to scoop them up with and our favorite bases are
- Best beer bread recipe
- Cheesy garlic pull apart bread
- Potato chips – a given
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Savory monkey bread
- Baguette cut in small slices
Here are the best hot dip recipes around
From cheese, to cream cheese, to chili and more these hot dips are pretty easy to make which is what I am all about. No expensive ingredients for me, and most are 5 ingredients or less to make. Here are 10 of my favorite warm appetizers.
- Pepperoni pizza dip you really can’t go wrong with
- Or…sausage pizza dip
- You can serve this beer cheese dip warm or cold
- Smoky salmon cream cheese dip because we love fish
- Arugula artichoke brie skillet dip
- Shrimp scampi dip
- Baked vidalia parmesan dip because onions rock
- Crockpot chili cheese dip
- Broccoli cheese dip
- Bacon cheddar cream cheese dip
- Slow cooker sausage dip
- Bacon cheese dip
- Cheesy meatball skillet dip is oh my gosh good
- Taco dip with ground beef can be served as a hot dip or even as a dinner like a taco salad with some lettuce underneath
- Slow cooker creamy onion dip is great if you love your crockpot like I do
- Bacon spinach dip
- Asparagus dip
- Garlic and herb dipping oil is great with Italian food and French bread
- Cheesy beef and pepper dip
- Corn off the cob dip
- Baked crab rangoon dip is amazing
- I love buffalo chicken dip with chicken that has a kick of heat
- Roasted cauliflower dip
- Slow cooker cheeseburger dip
- White queso dip
- Chicken parmesan dip is excellent
- Hot crawfish cheese dip
- Cashew cream spinach artichoke dip
- Homemade queso dip is a no brainer winner
- Jalapeno hot popper dip that can be made as an Instant Pot dip too
- Instant Pot black bean dip
- 7 layer Mexican bean dip
- Instant pot bean dip
- Cheesy corn dip
- One of our favorites is our creamy chili cheese dip that is easy to throw together.
- The Chunky Chef made a hot and cheesy carmelized onion dip here!
- Home & Plate made one of my faves, artichoke and spinach dip.
- Try a baked crab jalapeno popper dip from Goldie Godmother.
- Try this Philly cheesesteak dip from Food, Folks, and FUN too.
- Here’s a corn and green chili dip from Mommyhood’s Diary.
- Where Latin meets Lagniappe made a killer bacon cheddar cheese dip.
- Brussel sprouts dip
- Creamy shrimp dip because we’re seafood lovers
- Try a cheesy margarita pizza dip from fuss free flavours.
- Life Currents made a crockpot corn dip…you know how I love my crockpot.
- Here’s a cheesy broccoli dip from Living Lou that I bet you have never tried.
- How about some cheesy enchilada dip from Platings & Pairings!
Which ones are your favorites….or have you made one that’s not on this list but should be??
For more easy recipes and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook, sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Pinterest!