Here is a list of the best hot dip recipes that are delicious with chips, beer bread or any other side item. Serve them as a Super Bowl appetizer or party food and they will be a hit. Perfect for the winter months or year round really. The ultimate comfort foods in my opinion.
I LOVE dips, cold and hot, but when it’s chilly outside and we have people over I gravitate toward the warm ones. I have tried many but here are some of the best hot dip recipes that I’ve ever had. They are perfect if you are hosting a party especially during the winter months or are just craving some comfort food on a weekend. Serve them during football season and they will definitely be a huge hit! (originally published 2/17, affiliate links present)
Super Bowl Dips
I mean you don’t have to wait until the big game day to make one or all of these. We love easy dip recipes during Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas get togethers too. What we look forward to is snacking all day long, not just the main meal y’all.
Of course all easy dips recipes need something to scoop them up with and our favorite bases are:
- Best beer bread recipe
- Cheesy garlic pull apart bread
- Potato and/or tortilla chips – a given
- Instant Pot beer bread
- Pita chips
- Bagel chips
- Savory monkey bread
- Baguette cut in small slices
Best Hot Dip Recipes
From cheese, to cream cheese, to chili and more these hot dips are pretty easy to make which is what I am all about. If you need a dairy free dip we have an option for those too. Try this dairy free buffalo chicken dip so everyone can enjoy some YUM at your next get together.
No expensive ingredients for me, and most are 5 ingredients or less to make. Here are 10 of my favorite warm appetizers starting with shrimp rotel dip and then…..
- Pepperoni pizza dip you really can’t go wrong with. With melted cheese inside and on top it will be gone in a hurry.
- Or…sausage pizza dip is another cheesy dip favorite.
- You can serve this beer cheese dip warm or cold as well.
- Smoky salmon cream cheese dip because we love fish
- Arugula artichoke brie skillet dip
- Shrimp scampi dip for seafood lovers out there
- Pressure cooker crack chicken dip is killer using rotisserie chicken, leftovers or fresh
Warm Crack Dip
Super Bowl Dip Recipes
You can always adjust the heat to any of these with some roasted jalapeno diced or leave it out for mild. Oh but that is not all my friends, we have many more you should try on a rotation. Want to make it and serve it right inside your slow cooker? Make our spicy copycat Publix buffalo chicken dip recipe.
If you want to use all canned and packaged ingredients with some meat, or without, you should go with our Velveeta sausage dip Rotel recipe here.
- Baked vidalia parmesan dip because onions rock
- Broccoli cheese dip is better than a bowl of soup
- Bacon cheddar cream cheese dip I mean come on, your two faves
- Slow cooker sausage dip is warm and delicious
- Bacon cheese dip how can you go wrong
- Cheesy meatball skillet dip is oh my gosh good
- Taco dip with ground beef can be served as a hot dip or even as a dinner like a taco salad with some lettuce underneath
Layered dips like this one are fun. You normally think of a classic bean dip with the guacamole and sour cream in layer upon layer but there are many more you can create.
Baked in your oven you should try our queso dip with meat. Use ground beef or sausage precooked in there to make it a hearty dish.
- Slow cooker creamy onion dip is great if you love your crockpot like I do
- Corn off the cob dip, yes this is a thing
- Baked crab rangoon dip is amazing
- Roasted cauliflower dip, one of my favorite veggies
- Slow cooker cheeseburger dip
The best hot dip recipes continue with even more!
- White queso dip is a staple and simple to throw together
- Chicken parmesan dip is excellent
- Hot crawfish cheese dip is a seafood lovers delight
- Cashew cream spinach artichoke dip won us over the first time
- Homemade queso dip is a no brainer winner
- Jalapeno hot popper dip that can be made as an Instant Pot dip too
- One of our favorites is our creamy chili cheese dip that is easy to throw together.
- The Chunky Chef made a hot and cheesy carmelized onion dip here!
- Home & Plate made one of my faves, hot artichoke and spinach dip.
- This baked crab jalapeno popper dip from Goldie Godmother is fab
- Try this Philly cheesesteak dip from Food, Folks, and FUN too.
- Here’s a corn and green chili dip from Mommyhood’s Diary.
- Where Latin meets Lagniappe made a killer bacon cheddar cheese dip.
Which ones are your favorites. Have you made something like a homemade goat cheese dip you can share with us that’s not on this list?
Now if you want to add some vegetables and/or seafood into the mix you totally can. Those add protein, texture and a lot of flavor for sure.
- Brussel sprouts dip sounds different because it is
- Try a cheesy margarita pizza dip from fuss free flavours.
- Life Currents made a crockpot corn dip…you know how I love my crockpot.
- Here’s a cheesy broccoli dip from Living Lou that I bet you have never tried.
- How about some cheesy enchilada dip from Platings & Pairings!
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Hot Dip Recipes
- 1 pot
- 1 serving dish
- Add all ingredients into a pot over medium heat and consistently stir slowly until everything is melted.
- Pour this into a serving dish/bowl and serve with chips.