14 easy brunch menu ideas, perfect for Mother’s Day, Easter, a baby shower, or any occasion! Easy recipes that satisfy your savory and sweet tooth.
When Mother’s Day or Easter are approaching I’m always looking for a bunch of great recipes. Here are 14 easy brunch menu ideas to start you off for your occasion. (originally published 5/17, affiliate links present)
We always have our traditional quiche and a warm goodie like bread pudding but it’s always fun to try something new that hasn’t been on the menu before.
Baby shower brunch recipes are always helpful as well to throw the perfect party since bite sized foods look pretty and add to the decor really.
Let’s start out with a Fall favorite. These pumpkin cinnamon rolls are always a hit.
Easy brunch menu ideas
Many can be made ahead of time. Then you’re not stressed out cooking and baking all the breakfast recipes all at once.
Remember it’s the thought that counts. Remember the moment! 😉
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Bundt Cake
- Air fryer bagels are the bomb
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Our twisted bread wreath is really pretty and delicious
Think of easy breakfast dishes that can be kept at room temperature when you’re planning things out.
- For instance a dutch baby is always impressive but sitting out for a while isn’t so great. French toast sticks would stay fresher longer and are much easier to make.
Cooking time is a factor as well. You do NOT want to spend time in the kitchen while the event is going on. Enjoying the get together yourself is important so sweet breads are always a good choice.
- Blueberry pie filling dump cake cupcakes
- Our lemon blueberry loaf is amazing too.
- Steak Fajita Cups
- Mini Fruit Breakfast Pizza
- California Style Eggs Benedictcan be a yummy savory brunch item
- Our air fryer cinnamon rolls sticky buns are the bomb
- Peaches and Apricots Yogurt Parfaits
- Upside-Down Blueberry Puffs Brunch Recipe
- Easy Brunch Egg Cups
- S’Mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Croque Madame Brunch Sandwiches
- Overnight Italian Brunch Casserole
- Easy spinach quiche
- Banana bread pudding
- Peanut butter and jelly donuts
We have more on our Christmas brunch menu here too.
As a treat you should make some pressure cooker jam that will impress your guests and only takes 15 minutes using any fruit(s) in season…with bagels it is a great brunch item.
Easy recipes are perfect, and ones that can be cooked and kept in your crockpot like my crockpot breakfast casserole recipe can help as you can prepare them well in advance and have it cook while you’re getting ready.
If you’re preparing for a little one coming and on a budget take a peek at our DIY baby shower decorating ideas post too!
You don’t have to spend a lot to serve a really nice brunch. When it comes to decorating you can find a lot of great table decorations at the dollar store, grab disposable items to eat on there too that are pretty and very inexpensive too.
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
It is all about the thought for these special occasions and that needs to be kept in the forefront.
Now that you have some ideas for what to eat, check out a great roundup of non-alcoholic party drinks / punches perfect for brunch and any occasion that might come up.