Here’s an easy crockpot creamy chicken soup recipe you will love. Served with my beer bread it is an amazing meal during the winter months & easy to throw together in your slow cooker and have it cook on it’s own all day!
Give this easy crockpot creamy chicken soup recipe a whirl this week and let us know what you think! If you love your slow cooker as much as I do, then you will love these vegetables and creamy chicken in a bowl for dinner. One of our favorite crockpot recipes. (affiliate links present)
Yes we all love our easy chicken pot pie recipe. This is kinda’ like it but without the crust!
I mean chicken soup in the Crockpot is good BUT add some thickness and it’s a heartier meal any time of the day.
Let’s talk a little bit about slow cooking shall we?? First off I have a few different varieties and I love them all. Each one has an occasion to be used like….
- This is my favorite 6 quart programmable one with a locking lid so it’s great for bringing to a potluck too.
- If you just want to serve a few appetizers you should get this one that sit side by side one another.
- I prefer not to use liners, but rather just spray olive oil inside before adding my food for easier cleanups.
Let me give you a peek of my pretty thang I bought recently. It goes with my kitchen so I can just leave it out on the countertop all the time. 😉
Crockpot creamy chicken soup
This is what was used. Fresh veggies were used but in a pinch you could use a bag of mixed frozen. Thighs could be chosen if you prefer as well.
- Chicken breasts
- Can of cream of chicken soup
The seasonings are really up to you I mean. There are suggestions below but add what you really love. If I have minced garlic on hand I’ll add that but if I am out that is okay too.
Crockpot Cream of Mushroom Chicken
This really is a quick crockpot dump meal as you put it all in, turn it on and it will be done when you get home in the evening, those are the best. It’s chocked full of vegetables too which we love in this family.
If you’ve only made chicken noodle soup and love it like we do this is a great alternative when you want to change it up a bit.
We make crockpot soup all year long, but really often during the winter months when it’s chilly outside and you’re ready for a warm meal in the evenings.
Add as many vegetables as you like really to this creamy chicken soup, the more the better really in our opinion. Like I said, frozen works if that is all you have.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
We love easy recipes like this crockpot creamy chicken soup recipe, if you loved it too you’ll need to try our chicken noodle casserole too…it’s also a favorite around here during the cooler Fall weather period.
Crockpot creamy chicken soup
- Place chicken breasts on the bottom of crockpot.
- Add vegetables and seasonings, whisk together water and cream of chicken soup, pour on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
- The last twenty minutes of cooking time, add in milk, gently stir everything together. Shred chicken breasts with two forks before serving.