Santa cupcakes are fun and easy to make at Christmas! Find these and how to make Christmas tree cupcakes too here. Fun holiday activities for kids solved.
These Santa cupcakes are so easy to do, but so fun!! I love easy when it comes to holiday baking, and involving kids too…these are perfect for that! Even little ones can create this easy Christmas dessert, and it doesn’t have to look perfect. It’s all about having fun. Give these a try and let us know what you think. (originally published 10/16)
Simple right, but perfect for kids to create during the holidays.
Call them Santa cupcakes, or Santa hat cupcakes, either way works. You only need a few things to create them and they are perfect as a Christmas craft for kids or to create ahead of time if you’re having a party. (affiliate links below)
Santa Claus cupcakes
- Cupcakes (find how to make just 6 cupcakes here if you’re just making them for fun)
- Red frosting
- White frosting
- Fun cupcake liners, or plain
Start with a swirl of red frosting in the middle but leaving some room on the outside for the white around the rim of the hat.
Then add the white with a dollop on the top for your Santa cupcakes.
If you love these you should try our Christmas tree cupcakes too, here are a few other fun holiday activities for kids too
- 25 Days of Christmas movie schedule
- Make this crinkle cookies recipe
- Santa handprint crafts are great
- Bread in a bag is fun to do with your kids in the kitchen
- Print out our kindness calendar and participate all month long
- print your own Christmas tags this year too to save money
This Christmas countdown calendar can be printed out and enjoyed for the month.