These easy Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes are an amazing side dish for your family meal, or for the holidays next to your ham or turkey for sure!
Don’t these Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes look yummy??!! I know….not only a great side dish but I have eaten this for lunch before too. 😉 Filled with real bacon bits, ranch seasoning and ooey gooey cheeses it’s a must for any get together and especially during the holidays. Special thanks goes out to the Washington State Potato Commission for sponsoring this post so we could share our potato recipe with you.
We used Washington Potatoes, both russet and red versions to create this dish.
Of course you could use one or the other but personally I like the different tastes, textures, and colors so I prefer to use both.
You could even add purple/blue potatoes for a pop of color which would be fun too!
Are you amazed at all the things this fancy multi cooker can do too? I can’t imagine dinnertime without it nowadays. A side dish like this one would take quite a while longer in the oven or on the stovetop but now you can make these Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes in just 7 minutes!
I know, crazy right??!!
Look at the end result!
I top mine with a bit of added cheese on the top with some diced chives too.
This is what you’ll need to make our easy Instant Pot cheesy bacon ranch potatoes side dish
- Washington Potatoes
- Chicken broth – could use vegetable broth or water
- Bacon – already cooked, fresh or bagged
- Ranch dressing mix packet – if you cannot find the packet this is how to make homemade ranch dressing mix
- Chives – optional
After you make these here are a few other pressure cooker potato recipes:
- Instant Pot potato salad
- Italian Instant Pot potatoes
- Cheesy Instant Pot scalloped potatoes
- Pressure cooker baked potatoes
Here’s a video of how we make it and our printable recipe for reference.
Instant Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Wash potatoes. Leave the skin on and dice into approx. into 1" pcs.
- Put them inside your Instant Pot and sprinkle your powdered ranch dressing mix on top of them. (alternatively to get them all really coated put potatoes and dry mix in a bowl and mix to coat and then add into your pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle your bacon bits on top of that and pour your chicken broth over everything.
- Close your lid and steam valve and set to pressure high for 7 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Lift lid and sprinkle parmesan cheese, then grated cheese over your potatoes. Put lid back on for a few minutes so cheese can melt.
- Lift lid, gently stir and serve!!
There are endless possibilities when it comes to potatoes!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉