Here are over 50 of the best blueberry recipes around! From savory to sweet treats for breakfast or dessert you’ll love them all. My favorite fruit.
Is there any fruit other than blueberry that just screams summer? No matter how you enjoy eat or cook with them (fresh or frozen), blueberries add such a wonderful flavor and and the perfect addition to almost any recipe. Not only are they absolutely delicious raw, but they are just as amazing when cooked and added to unique and fun dishes and recipes. From cakes to crumbles, pies, and smoothies, there are literally so many options to create a wonderful blueberry treat for yourself and your family. To get your taste buds ready, here are some of the best blueberry recipes, broken down into three areas of sweet, savory and beverage recipes!
They can be sweetened, tart or a fun addition to certain meat dishes and salads.
Don’t forget all the refreshing blueberry beverages that you can make as well during the hot summer!
Here are the best blueberry recipes on our site, and more from other blogger friends below!
- Blueberry pie filling dump cake cupcakes are so cute and ever so moist!
- Sour Cream blueberry banana muffins are amazing for breakfast.
- You can make these frozen yogurt pops with fresh blueberries for a healthy treat.
- Use blueberry pie filling to make this easy cheesecake monkey bread.
- Try our lemon blueberry loaf for brunch or dessert.
Typically may make you think of desserts using blueberries. There are so many great options for sweet blueberry recipes that can be eaten at any point during the day.
Tarts, bread, muffins, cakes, pies, pudding, and cheesecakes are just a few of the best blueberry recipes around.
- Rustic Summer Blueberry Tart
- Our Huckleberry cobbler can be made with blueberries
- Blueberry Breakfast Bread
- Love this Blueberry Cobbler
- Easy Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Breakfast Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
- Try this Blueberry Banana Bread Pudding
- Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
- No Churn Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Blueberry Chickpea Donuts
- 3 Ingredient Blueberry Jam Recipe
- Orange Blueberry Scones with Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-ups
- Love this Blueberry Creamed Cheese Coffee Cake
- Homemade Blueberry Custard Pie
- Summertime favorite is Blueberry Cobbler
- Tart Blueberry Grapefruit Bars
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Favorite Blueberry pie filling dump cake cupcakes seen here are so addicting!
- Blueberry Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls
- Wholesome Blueberry Banana Oat Bars
- Refreshing Blueberry Peach Popsicles
- Breakfast Blueberry Persimmon Muffins
- Blueberry Gingerbread Loaf
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp for Two
- Simple Blueberry French Toast
- Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
- Baked Blueberry Sour Cream Donuts
- Instant Pot pancake bites with blueberries inside
- White Peach and Blueberry Pie
- Fluffy Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Baked Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake
- Love this Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Apple Blueberry Pie in a Jar
- Smoked Blueberry Grunt
- Quick Blueberry Sponge Mug Cake
- Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake
- Try these Blueberry Scones
- Braided Blueberry Cheese Danish
- Florida Blueberry Key Lime Pie
- So good = Blueberry Crumble
- Unique Blueberry Grapefruit Bars
Savory Blueberry Recipes
(Looking for some main dish recipe options that give a taste of blueberry? Look no further than these savory blueberry recipes. Options for pork, salmon, and salads, you’re sure to find a best savory blueberry dish from the options listed below.)
- Roast Pork Loin with Spicy Blueberry Glaze
- Love this Blueberry, Gin and Dill Cured Salmon
- Strawberry, Blueberry & Greens Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- Grilled Corn and Blueberry Flatbread with Whipped Goat Cheese & Basil Vinaigrette
- Pickled Blueberries
- Buckwheat Blueberry Beet Pancakes
- Did you know you can make Blueberry Egg Rolls
- Delicious Blueberry Honey Cornbread
- Crock-pot Blueberry Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Blueberry Butter Glazed Bacon Wrapped Smokies Sausages
- Watermelon, Blueberry, and Basil Salad
Blueberry Beverage Recipes
(Don’t let the summer heat get you down. Celebrate the wonderful flavors of blueberry with one of these refreshing beverages! You can opt-in for a fun lemonade, or a nice and creamy smoothie depending on your choice! Sounds like a total win-win to me!)
- Blueberry Grapefruit Smoothie
- Easy Blueberry Lemonade
- Simple Blueberry Smoothie
- Refreshing Blueberry-Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
- Breakfast Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Fragrant Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
With 60 blueberry recipes, how will you choose just one to make? Sounds like a great problem to have. There are more than enough blueberry recipes here that you could literally make a different blueberry recipe for several months and not have any repeats!
Could your tastebuds handle such a fun blueberry adventure where you treated them to the sweet taste of blueberries each and every day? Give it a try! You can never have too many blueberries!
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉