Here are over 50 of the best blueberry recipes around! From savory to sweet treats for breakfast or dessert you’ll love them all. My favorite fruit.
Is there any fruit other than blueberry that just screams summer? No matter how you enjoy eat or cook with them (fresh or frozen), they’re great. These are the best blueberry recipes that you will love. (originally published 9/18, affiliate links present)
Recipes with Fresh Blueberries
Not only are they absolutely delicious raw, but they are just as amazing when cooked and added to unique and fun dishes and recipes. From cakes to crumbles, pies, and smoothies, side dishes, there are literally so many options.
To get your taste buds ready, here are some of the best blueberry recipes, broken down into three areas of sweet, savory and drinks! But first we will begin with our blueberry muffin in a mug. It is just a hit with everyone who has ever made it!
They can be sweetened, tart or a fun addition to certain meat dishes and salads. Don’t forget all the refreshing blueberry beverages that you can make as well during the hot summer!
I love using day old bread to make blueberry bread pudding as a dessert or breakfast for the fam bam. Change the fruit up and make a whole varieties of batches.
- Blueberry pie filling dump cake cupcakes are so cute and ever so moist with a dollop of whipped cream on top!
- Sour Cream blueberry banana muffins are amazing for breakfast.
- Air fryer muffins can be made as a small batch too.
- You can make these frozen yogurt pops with fresh fruit are a sweet tart healthy treat.
- Use blueberry sauce with pie filling to make this easy cheesecake monkey bread, or cheesecake dip with graham crackers.
- Try our lemon blueberry loaf for brunch or dessert.
Typically may make you think of desserts using blueberries. There are so many great options for sweet blueberry recipes that can be eaten at any point during the day.
Best blueberry recipes
- Rustic Summer Blueberry Tart with vanilla ice cream
- Our Huckleberry cobbler can be made with blueberries
- Blueberry Breakfast Bread
- Love this Blueberry Cobbler
- Breakfast Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
- Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
- No Churn Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Blueberry Chickpea Donuts
- 3 Ingredient Blueberry Jam Recipe
- Orange Blueberry Scones with Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-ups
- Love this Blueberry Creamed Cheese Coffee Cake
- Tart Blueberry Grapefruit Bars
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
Favorite Blueberry pie filling dump cake cupcakes seen here are so addicting!
How to make homemade popsicles is shared here. Use one berry or a mixture of a few for more colors and flavors.
- Blueberry Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls are great in the morning
- Wholesome Blueberry Banana Oat Bars
- Refreshing Blueberry Peach Popsicles
- Breakfast Blueberry Persimmon Muffins
- Juicy Blueberry Gingerbread Loaf
- Skillet Blueberry Crisp for Two
- Simple Blueberry French Toast
- Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
- Baked Blueberry Sour Cream Donuts
- Instant Pot pancake bites with blueberries inside
If you want to use your other machine, try air fryer blueberry pancakes with a few folded in gently with maple syrup.
Yes almost all of these are sweetness with white or brown sugar but you can mash and make them into a sauce too. Like instead of applesauce on top of pork chops try a sauce with the fresh fruit you just picked off the vines. A nice change and let me tell you that the kids will think this idea is amazing.
- White Peach and Blueberry Pie
- Fluffy Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Baked Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake
- Love this Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Apple Blueberry Pie in a Jar
- Smoked Blueberry Grunt
- Quick Blueberry Sponge Mug Cake
- Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake
- Try these Blueberry Scones
- Braided Blueberry Cheese Danish
- Florida Blueberry Key Lime Pie
- So good = Blueberry Crumble
- Unique Blueberry Grapefruit Bars
Integrating a second fruit like grapefruit or even bananas is a fun way to tweak it and create a whole new dish.
Savory Blueberry Recipes
Looking for some main dish recipe options that give a taste of blueberry? Look no further than these savory blueberry recipes. This is what I am talking about. There are some for breakfast but most are for actual meals which makes it really fun.
Options for pork, salmon, and salads, you’re sure to find a best savory blueberry dish from the options listed below.
- Roast Pork Loin with Spicy Blueberry Glaze
- Love this Blueberry, Gin and Dill Cured Salmon
- Strawberry, Blueberry & Greens Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- Grilled Corn and Blueberry Flatbread with Whipped Goat Cheese & Basil Vinaigrette
- Pickled Blueberries
- Buckwheat Blueberry Beet Pancakes
- Delicious Blueberry Cornbread
- Crock-pot Blueberry Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Blueberry Butter Glazed Bacon Wrapped Smokies Sausages
- Watermelon, Blueberry, and Basil Salad
Blueberry Beverage Recipes
Don’t let the summer heat get you down. Celebrate the wonderful flavors of blueberry with one of these refreshing beverages! You can opt-in for a fun lemonade, or a nice and creamy smoothie depending on your choice! Sounds like a total win-win to me!
If a recipe calls for blackberries or any sort of berry really, you can substitute these for the flavor you want. They are super versatile that way. I like to use what I have on hand so I have done the same thing with all of our huckleberry recipes when it is that season.
- Blueberry Grapefruit Smoothie
- Easy Blueberry Lemonade
- Simple Blueberry Smoothie
- Refreshing Blueberry-Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
- Breakfast Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Fragrant Blueberry Lavender Lemonade
Throw a few into your Lipton sweet tea for texture and flavor with your strawberries.
How to save fresh blueberries
If you do have more than you can use up you can save them easily. I would only wash what you’re going to use. Refrigerate them to save longer and if you aren’t going to use them within a few days freeze them! That way kids can snack on them right out of the bag and when defrosted you can make all sorts of dishes out of them.
Defrosted they aren’t very pretty but work just as well for things that are baked or blended together with other ingredients like smoothies and such.
With almost 60 blueberry recipes, how will you choose just one to make? Sounds like a great problem to have. There are more than enough blueberry recipes here that you could literally make a different blueberry recipe for several months and not have any repeats!
Could your tastebuds handle such a fun blueberry adventure where you treated them to the sweet taste of blueberries each and every day? Give it a try! You can never have too many blueberries!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉