Peach angel food cake only needs 2 ingredients and is the best fat free cake with fruit we’ve made in a while! Give it a try tonight and enjoy my friends!
Ever made a 2 ingredient fat free cake before?? Well you’re about to because this peach angel food cake is SO Good!! I know…super easy too right?? No need for an angel food cake pan or even water! You just need a gentle hand to fluff these two things together and out comes a treat that has NO fat in it but tons of sweetness. (originally published 1/19)
We first made air fryer peaches and those were totally amazing. When it isn’t summertime though you can’t find ripe ones often so canned is second best for sure.
Angel food dump cake with peaches
If you know me and my long list of easy dump cake recipes you know I am all about easy and whipping things together.
Great for when company comes over, or I’m hormonal and desperately need dessert after dinner that day. Not only are they great for dessert at our house, but angel food cake recipes are always a hit when I take them to a potluck. They’re cheap to make too.
This is all you need to do to make this easy peach angel food cake.
Peach angel food cake
- Box of angel food cake – I have a few boxes in my cupboard at all times because there are TONS of desserts made with this like our chocolate angel food cake and more
- if you want to use cake mix, follow our fresh peach dump cake recipe
- Can of peaches – I used halved and just diced them up with a knife so they were bite size, you can get them diced this way
- Large bowl
- 9×13″ pan – this one is my fave because it’s well coated and slices slide right out
NO you don’t follow the directions on the box, you follow mine below in the recipe card.
When I am making any sort of angel food cake dump cake I always treat it a bit more gently than I would a traditional cake mix to maintain it’s fluffiness…that is a word. 😉
Using a spatula to combine the ingredients is a good idea. Just fold them together until the mix is smooth with the lumps just being our peaches.
- There is no need to spray the inside of the pan and in fact you do not want to spray it.
- Angel food cake needs to be able to sort of cling to the sides to work it’s way up.
- That helps it stay fluffy. So, using a pan like this one with a non stick coating is important.
Note: it will not be nearly as fluffy as a traditionally made angel food cake as you can see but the taste is the same with a hint of peach which is so yummy.
Once you try this easy 2 ingredient fat free cake you’ll want to try a few more throw together desserts
- Dump peach cobbler is another easy throw together dessert
- Instant Pot peach cobbler is here too
- 2 ingredient strawberry cake is easy and delish, so is our root beer cake
- Pumpkin angel food cake, just as easy as this recipe
- If you haven’t tried this soda cake recipe with yes…a can of soda pop it is great
Want to see a few of my favorite things you might want to write on your Christmas list this year??!! 😉 Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉
Time needed: 25 minutes.
Peach Angel Food Dump Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine ingredients
Empty your can of peaches into a bowl. If they aren’t already diced cut them up into bite size pieces. Add you dry angel food cake mix and stir until well combined but don’t over-mix.
*If your box has a pouch of separate egg whites add everything into the bowl now.
Dump your mixture into a 9×13″ pan that has a non stick surface to it. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it is lightly browned on top and middle feels like it is firming up when gently touched in the middle.
Put on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before serving. This may take up to 35 minutes. Slice and serve with whipped cream on top.
Peach Angel Food Cake
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 15 oz peaches canned, diced
- Empty your can of peaches into a bowl. If they aren’t already diced cut them up into bite size pieces.
- Add you dry angel food cake mix and stir until well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and dump your mixture into a 9×13″ pan that has a non stick surface to it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it is lightly browned on top and middle feels like it is firming up when gently touched in the middle.
- Put on a cooling rack until cool.
- Slice and serve.