Here’s a March cleaning checklist so you can purge and organize your garage this month! Another free organization printable to keep you on track, and focus on one area of your house at a time! Cleaning can be overwhelming but breaking it up is key to your success!
I’ve got your March cleaning checklist ready for you! If you’re back after completing January and February’s lists this one will get you into the garage to organize, purge, and clean there! I’m sure there are many things you’ve thrown in there “just in case”, and it is time to get rid of what you haven’t used in the past year and organize the things you will so you can have find what you need quickly. If you missed the previous month’s checklists I will include a link to those again below. I like to work in small areas each month so you don’t get overwhelmed and can focus on all the cleaning and purging that needs to happen there (helps me not to get side tracked). These are some of our most helpful organization printables because you can check off as you go, and even create a home organization binder to keep them all in to revisit each year, I’ll talk about that below. 😉 (originally published 2/17)
Ready for your March cleaning checklist??!!
For purging I generally follow these rules:
- If you don’t love it, donate it
- You haven’t used it in a year, donate it
- Doesn’t fit any longer, donate it
- If it’s broken, get rid of it
- Can’t fit all of it, choose your favorites and donate the rest
- Use this especially with your holiday decor
Like I said, I’ve created organization printables for every month of the year.
If you’d like the whole set you can print this monthly cleaning schedule ebook as well. This month is March and I thought we’d tackle the garage. Everyone’s garage has a life of it’s own. We have a 3 car garage with the the 3rd stall used for storage. It’s nice to have a separation.
Grab a few items to organize your garage and get started!
- You can also opt to print this other garage organization ideas printable you see below.
If your garage if full and your cars don’t fit you will have a bit more of a challenge ahead. But set a goal that you WILL fit at least 1 car in this year. Hopefully these organization printables will help you with that.
March cleaning checklist
YOU CAN DO IT!! I believe in you. 😉 Just print out this March cleaning checklist and get started.
- Here’s a black and white printer friendly March cleaning checklist as well if you’d prefer. You don’t have to do it all in 1 weekend. Make your goal the end of March. I always feel better after a good purge and cleaning session.
If you finish a bit early here are a few other resources to clean and organize your house:
Here are a few things that might make things easier as you go this month: