Easy mini quiche recipe that my kids love! Great muffin tin dinner or appetizer that just requires a few ingredients and perfect with leftover ham too.
We LOVE spinach quiche! Better yet, we love (ok it’s me) muffin tin recipes ….it’s just more fun and individual servings are created easily. I combined our two loves last night and it came out great. Here is an easy mini quiche recipe we made with spinach but you could make a ham quiche like this too or add leftover ham to this recipe and it’s delicious. I already did a post focusing on my easy spinach quiche recipe, so to do this easy mini quiche recipe you will need to follow the same instructions but make them in a smaller form….I will explain that below. (affiliate links present, originally published 3/14)
Once you have your spinach quiche mixture, you just roll out the already made pie crust and use a glass or large round cookie cutter to make your small pie crusts.
Spray your muffin tin so they will slide out when your mini quiches are done.
Then push it into the bottoms and fill each hole about 3/4 full (they won’t really rise so they won’t overflow).
This is what you will need to make this easy mini quiche recipe
- Large round cookie cutter
- Muffin tin
- 1 pkg. creamed spinach
- Refrigerated pie crusts (or from scratch if you prefer)
- Swiss Cheese
- Add ins – leftover ham cubed, bacon bits, sliced mushrooms
Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 min. or until the tops are golden brown. If you loved our easy mini quiche recipe Check out my other muffin tin recipes here and enjoy!
Easy Mini Quiche Recipe
- Unroll your pie crusts and cut out circular pcs. big enough to lay inside muffin tin holes and go up sides just a bit.
- Put creamed spinach in microwave and follow directions on pkg.
- Shred your cheese and put in a bowl
- Whisk eggs and pour in with cheese
- Add all other ingredients you want to add in like bacon, mushrooms and/or ham.
- When spinach is done add to your bowl and fold everything together well.
- Spray your muffin tin with non stick spray and push mini circle pie crusts into holes
- Spoon spinach quiche mixture in holes on top of crust pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for about 13 minutes or egg is not soft any longer and there is just a slight brown on the tops
- Serve warm as an appetizer or meal!
For more easy recipes, tips and crafts please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉