Here are a bunch of fun Easter activities for children you can include in their basket that all ages can enjoy! Free Easter printables, coloring sheets, games, a word search, and simple crafts that will make your Spring holiday fun. With these and your favorite candy in their basket you’ll surely make them smile.
It’s that time again!! Time to find some fun Easter activities for children that they can enjoy all day long on that special day. I love creating Easter baskets for my 3 girls. Even my oldest who is 17 expects and enjoys finding hers in the morning. I don’t think you can ever be too old for treats and games. 😉 Sponsored by SweetTARTS.
What do you think about the basket I put together this year??!!
I love finding cute but reusable baskets like this one that can be later used as a bin for treasures in their room. Then I move on to including their favorite treats and this year I found these adorable tubes filled with the flavors we love.
Tell me this game brings back memories of your childhood. 😉
So…after the excitement of opening all goodies in their Easter basket, it’s time for playing with the fun Easter activities for children included inside!
Jelly beans in the shapes of Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies Toppers are not only delicious but they will be a part of the first fun game you can all play together!
- Mom…all you have to do is cut one sheet up into squares and pull that picture out of a hat and either call it out. For young children show them the picture so they can see if they have it on their Bingo card.
- Mark it off with either a SweetTarts jelly bean, chick, duck, or bunny candy!
When you’re done with that fun Spring time activity it is on to the next, check out how to make homemade play putty!
You can make a batch the night before and stick some in the plastic eggs. Then include small cookie cutters, plastic knives, and maybe a small plastic cutting board and have fun with it!
Save a newspaper and show them how the image transfers from the page to their putty. Or for added fun allow them to draw a picture with markers on a paper and show them how it “magically” transfers to their putty.
Inside each child’s Easter basket you can also include an Easter Word Search and they can have a race to see who can find all the words first.
- Include a yellow marker inside their basket so they can use it as a highlighter when they are finding each word.
Have them put a SweeTARTS jelly bean over the words at the bottom as they find them so they know how many they have left to find. Then they can eat their treats when they’re all done!
Easter Activities for children
You can definitely fill the day with the ones I shared above and the simple Spring crafts below too.
Whether you spend the holiday as a family or have your entire family over there are really fun things you can do together to make your holiday special. We hope you have found some ideas here your kids will enjoy.
What are some other Easter activities for children your little ones enjoy??
- This is dyeing eggs with Kool Aid
- Pretty Easter Egg coloring page
- Easy Easter Garland Decoration using yarn
- Spring Printable Coloring page bookmark
- Flower Craft for kids
- Easter chalk
Make and fill a bunch of chocolate surprise eggs to enjoy and share with friends too.
- How to Grow Your Own Easter grass
- Easy Bunny Rabbit art
- Decoupaged Easter Sign
- Marshmallow Easter coloring fun
- Easter Egg fitness treasure hunt
- Of course you can always dye Easter eggs, here are 20 different ways to do that!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SweeTARTS. The opinions and text are all mine.