These chocolate caramel toffee cake mix brownies are incredible! Sticky and gooey chocolate cake mix transformed into brownies with toffee pieces baked right inside and caramel drizzled on top. If you’re wondering how to make cake mix brownies these are some of the best ones.
Yes these chocolate caramel toffee cake mix brownies are as amazing as they look! So easy to make with just a few ingredients and really ooey and gooey (just like I like them). I explained how to make brownies out of cake mix a few months ago and made really tasty strawberry brownies then. Of course chocolate is my favorite so I went that direction this time. Instead of making them “plain” I thought I’d jack them up a bit with caramel…and if that wasn’t enough toffee chips would make them absolutely decadent. (originally published 5/17)
Here’s how you can make these chocolate caramel toffee cake mix brownies in just 30 minutes from start to finish….believe me, you’ll fall in love.
- 8×8 pan – I like lining it with parchment paper many times
- Chocolate cake mix (this one rocks)
- Toffee chips
- Caramel sundae sauce
If you want a clean cut for your cake mix brownies let them cool on the counter and/or refrigerator. Serving them warm is incredible too but they will be really gooey. Seriously just scoop them out and if you really want to create the best dessert ever put it on a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Either way you serve them up these chocolate caramel toffee cake mix brownies are a little slice of heaven.
When you’re done enjoying these caramel brownies try these cake mix desserts too:
Chocolate caramel toffee cake mix brownies
- Use a mixer to mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil
- Spray 8x8 dish with non stick spray, or line with parchment paper
- Gently fold in toffee pieces. Spread cake mix brownie mixture into pan evenly
- Sprinkle a little bit of toffee pieces on top too if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 26 minutes (oven temperatures may vary so check and take out when edges are barely stiff, it will continue to cook when left in the pan so take out earlier than you think)
- Have them cool completely in the pan so they cut smoothly and are the perfect texture. They will be very ooey gooey (our favorite). Pour a bit of caramel sauce over all of them when they are cooling, or on top of each piece when done if desired.