Easy Christmas cookie recipes you will love. From peppermint to gingerbread and everything in between it will keep you busy baking this December!
Seriously, I am ALL about baking easy Christmas cookie recipes once it hits December 1st every year!! From gingerbread to peppermint and everything in between I love baking with my girls. Here are a bunch of holiday cookies I know you’ll love too. (originally published 11/16)
So you have your tree up (ours goes up literally the day after Thanksgiving), lights up, and now it is time for some holiday cookies to fill your house full of wonderful smells.
I remember baking with my Grandma making the annual batch of lebkuchen (spice cookie) and every time I smell that scent it brings me back to my childhood.
Christmas cookie recipes
- Crinkle cookies recipe can be made red and green for Christmas
- Egg nog cookie cups are so fun to make and delish
- Hazelnut cookies are festive and something different to try
- The Best Soft Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever!
- Pecan snowball cookies
- Spice Cookies – Lebkuchen
- Cocoa Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Snowflake Pretzel Pops
- Easy Snowflake OREO Cookie Balls
If you love all of these easy Christmas cookie recipe ideas you should try making our Christmas tree cupcakes…super easy and a great activity to do together!
- Pecan Tassies
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- The Ultimate Christmas Cookie
- Nutter Butter Santas and Reindeer
- Last Minute Christmas Cookies
- Easy peppermint bark recipe and Instant Pot peanut clusters aren’t cookies, but fun Christmas desserts you don’t have to bake.
Then make Christmas tree sugar cookies.