Here’s an easy crinkle cookies recipe you can make for any occasion. With bright colors they’re great Christmas cookies that come out moist every time.
Looking for some fun Christmas cookies to make this year that scream “it’s the holidays!” Well this crinkle cookie recipe is simple to make and perfect for any holiday because you can use any colors that fit the occasion.
They’re fun right??!!
Super moist too when they pop out of the oven, and stay that way for days after too.
Red and green were used this time because it’s almost December but swap them out for red and blue for the 4th of July and they were be a hit at your party.
If you’ve never made cookies made with cake mix they are really easy and turn out super soft.
Another reason I love using cake mix as a base for a variety of recipes is that it minimizes the amount of ingredients you need to have.
This makes it convenient in case you need a last minute holiday dessert you know you’ll have everything in the cupboard ready to whip together!
This is what you need to make this easy cake mix crinkle cookie recipe
- Box of white cake mix
- Powdered sugar
- Food coloring – will differ depending on the holiday you’re celebrating, or leave white
Aren’t they great??!!
After you make these you should try our other easy Christmas cookie recipes as well as a bunch of easy cake mix recipes
There are tons of possibilities.
Here is the printable recipe for this easy crinkle cookies recipe.
Crinkle Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c oil
- 1/3 c powdered sugar
- 1 box cake mix white is best for coloring
- food coloring
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs in a medium bowl. Once mixed well cut dough in half and dye to desired color.
- Place dough in the fridge covered with plastic wrap or lid for thirty minutes.Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Roll tablespoon size balls in powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees F.Remove and let cool before serving.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉