Chilled sparkling apple cider recipe that tastes amazing!! Make it a mocktail or a cocktail either way a perfect Fall drink that everyone raves about!!
It’s Fall!! I’m all about family, friends, and anything pumpkin and/or apple flavored this time of year. For a recent brunch I decided to make a chilled sparkling apple cider and it was wonderful. Perfect for everyone in the family and filled with flavors of Fall its sure to please everyone coming over to visit, let me show you the recipe. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Chinet® brand for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. (originally published 11/16)
Yes….it was delicious!!
Perfect drink for Fall, and you can make it as a mocktail or cocktail…your choice. 😉 I had a few families coming over so I decided to make this one non alcoholic, and it didn’t last long.
I love easy to put together recipes because let’s be honest….when you work full time and have kids time is of the essence.
My philosophy when it comes to recipes is if I can’t find what I need at my local store and/or I don’t have a spice I need at home I probably won’t make it, so believe me when I say this chilled sparkling apple cider recipe is EASY peasy.
First you’ll want to prepare your glasses. When I have a party or have people over the last thing I want to do when they leave is clean up….so I am all about disposable plates and glasses (but want them to look nice too).
Even though I made this apple cider drink non alcoholic didn’t mean I couldn’t use cute Chinet® Cut Crystal® wine glasses. They are the perfect size, add a sparkle to the already “sparkling” drink, and can be tossed at the end of the night.
Just FYI, you can score a deal now on these at Walmart, and pick up the other items you need there too (like these cinnamon rolls served on Chinet® Classic White™ square plates!).
Now put a mixture of cinnamon and sugar on a small plate, dampen the edge of the glass (wet paper towel will do) and gently press into the mixture (rotating the glass from side to side) just so it leaves a little on the rim for taste and “prettiness”.
The only two ingredients are really apple cider and ginger ale, seriously, that is it!! Of course I garnish it with apples and cinnamon sticks but the base is super easy, I told you it would be. 😉
This is what you need to make chilled sparkling apple cider
- Apple cider
- Cinnamon sticks
Looking for other holiday recipes to enjoy?
Here is the printable recipe
Chilled Sparkling Apple cider
- Chinet Cut Crystal wine cups or tumblers
- 2 c ginger ale
- 3 c apple cider I used one labeled cider & spice
- 1 cinnamon stick per glass
- 2 small apples slice and put in pitcher and glasses
- Keep cider and ginger ale in fridge until you are ready to create and serve this (keeps effervescence in ale longer).
- Put ice in pitcher and then combine ale and cider (this recipe makes 1 liter). Add slices of apple and a cinnamon stick on top.
- Serve with glasses lined with cinnamon and sugar along the rim of the glasses. Serve in Chinet Cut Crystal wine cups or tumblers with a bit of ice!
- If you want to make this into a cocktail you could add a few shots of rum or coconut rum, depending on how spiked you want it.
This is perfect for brunch, Christmas morning, or when people come over to your house!
A real hit during the Fall when apple everything is all the rage. 😉 It’s really pretty too if you ask me (which is always of the utmost importance right).
Happy Fall Y’all!