Here are cheap 100 days of school shirt ideas that are easy to do and your kids will love creating. Fun ways to celebrate that day at school using items from home or from the Dollar Store. Several ideas for boys and girls to choose from and a great activity to do together.
So your kids are nearing their 100th day of School and I bet they are SO excited! Many schools have little celebrations on this day and it is a fun way to get creative and send them wearing something signifying this, so here are some 100 days of school shirt ideas that might inspire you. (originally published 1/14)
This is my littlest (tooth ready to fall out and all) who was so proud of the shirt she made with a little bit of puffy paint.
So simple but you don’t have to spend a lot of money to make them feel special on this day and celebrate the school year dwindling.
So print out this printable monthly calendar at the beginning of the year and have them count down the day to this fun one and have a party on that day. This top picture is the shirt we created, which was cheap……but here are a few others we thought were great too from our friends. 😉
100 days of school shirt ideas
- The featured image is made with a tank top and puffy paint dots (yes, 100 of them). You can also use tally marks or check marks on the shirt (100 of them) to make it creative and fun for that day
100 Things T Shirt
- The second idea is to use something edible like Cheerios or fruit loops & string. This one can get the child more involved as they can string them themselves, and yes eat it later on.
- If you don’t have either of those cereals at home but a necklace seems like an easy idea, use buttons instead.
This is also an easy craft that the child can create themselves. If you sew you may have a container of spare buttons ( I love using what you already have at home ), this is a cute idea.
- Here is a really cute idea using felt and stickers! Find a plain t shirt and a piece of felt. Your child can count as he/she places 100 stickers (stars or otherwise) on.
- Numbers such as these are iron on patches come with an adhesive back so ironing isn’t really necessary. You could use a Sharpie for the #100 as well.
- Use googlie eyes for a fun 100 day shirt! Draw a funny monster on a shirt with a sharpie. Then just glue those funny eyes right on. This one will be a hit!
- Foam stickers on a shirt can be fun. Keep your eyes out after each holiday at craft stores. You are sure to find container after container of these foam cut outs.
- They come with adhesive on the back for next to nothing. Grab a batch and keep them for this occasion. Then let your child stick away 100 on a plain t shirt.
- A simple yet cute one here uses beads and safety pins. If you have some beads and safety pins your child can do this creative activity.
- Place 100 total beads on and string the safety pins into a necklace or a shirt decoration.
For more great tips, recipes, and crafts please sign up for my free weekly newsletter & follow me on Pinterest!