If you’re looking for lots of things to do in Temecula you’ve come to the right place! I share lots of things here on The Typical Mom because we live here with our 3 children and are always looking for free activities and events locally. I run a local Facebook page called Temecula Qponer that shares these events on a daily basis you can join, as well as searching all my posts on things to do in Temecula on my website here whenever you’re in need of something new to try!
Like I said, we have 3 girls and I am frugal. I want to take them to a variety of places but not spend a lot of money doing so. I created a post a long time ago featuring free and cheap things to do here and will link that below, that has been hugely popular that you can check out and bookmark to refer back to it often, but I will share links to a few of our favorite places in Temecula that we visit often and my kids have really enjoyed.
Things to do in Temecula
- Pennypickle’s children’s museum
- Old Town Temecula – Old Town Theater
- Hiking in Temecula
- Blueberry picking in Temecula
- Strawberry picking in Temecula (actually Fallbrook but on the border)
- Camping in Temecula (and surrounding areas)
- Temecula splash pad and park
- Cheap movies in Temecula
- Aerosports trampoline park (close – Murrieta)
- Get Air trampoline park
- Roller skating (close – Murrieta) – Get free skating passes here
- Child’s Play
- Temecula duck pond
Of course there’s lots more to do and you can find it all on my free and cheap things to do in Temecula post. If you’re looking to take a little trip outside here is a list of things to do in Southern California for families too.
Don’t forget to like my local Facebook page called Temecula Qponer that shares these events on a daily basis too!