Handprint art ideas to do with your kids throughout the year and especially during the holidays. Easy art projects using kids hands you’ll love.
Handprint art ideas are fun for kids of all ages, especially toddlers! During the holidays it is a great time to create something cute using their hands and feet because. It’s simple, cute, and parents love keeping them as a keepsake of how small they once were. Enjoy!
Cute handprint art ideas
- Here is how to make some Fun Fish Handprints! Great idea for a Dr. Seuss party if you’re having one or just for fun in the classroom.
- Our Owl Nature handprint art idea is great if you’re learning all about animals and/or nature.
- Make some great Handprint Suncatchers together on the weekend.
- Handprint Spider is perfect as a Halloween craft during a party.
- In Kindergarten we made this Hands & Photo Heart Keepsake as a gift for parents during Christmas.
- Hand Print Art: C is for Car is so fun.
- Make a simple Handprint Cupcake Card for parents to save.
Here is an easy and cute Thanksgiving art project you can see here below. Relatives love it!
- Handprint Dinosaur boys and girls both love to make.
- Salt Dough Handprint Frame saves really well and a great gift idea.
- You should try this easy Paper Strip Handprint Art kids love.
- Yearly Handprint Canvas is great.
- This Salt Dough Handprint Bowl is cheap to make together as a large group. Fill with goodies and gift wrapped up in see thru wrap.
- Holiday time is great to make this Reindeer hand art
If you love our easy handprint crafts you will love these easy cereal crafts for kids too!