Make copycat Starbucks sous vide eggs you love right at home! It’s never been easier to make your favorite egg bites with leftover ham in your Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi or oven. A low fat and keto breakfast you’ll love.
We started making these vegetarian pressure cooker egg bites the other day and they came out so well we decided to make some more copycat Starbucks sous vide eggs with different ingredients! It’s a great recipe that’s low carb. If you love them then you should try our other Instant Pot recipes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. (originally published 12/18, affiliate links present)
- There are a ton of variations when it comes to making your own Instant Pot sous vide eggs. If you don’t have a pressure cooker there are no worries. You can make egg bites in your oven too.
Got leftover ham??
- This sous vide egg bites recipe are perfect to it up to create a protein packed keto breakfast everyone in your house will love.
Love LOTS of cheese…us too!! Load it up my friends!
This is a favorite Instant Pot breakfast options to make on busy mornings.
These baked eggs look easy enough right??
- If all you have on hand is shredded cheese and eggs then use that but these egg bites are going to go on our list of leftover ham recipe ideas since it’s after the holidays so we’re including that in our recipe.
If you want a vegetarian sous vide egg bit recipe then leave cheese out. They will still have a lot of flavor so no worries.
Love breakfast for dinner….these are a great option on those days too.
Why would you cook eggs in a pressure cooker?
- It’s a hands off process – just mix the ingredients, pour into the mold, set the time and walk away
- It is a great way to make crustless quiche bites in essence without any of the good stuff sticking to the sides of the pan (silicone egg mold allows eggs to just pop right out)
- If it is summertime you don’t have to turn on your oven or stovetop so it doesn’t heat up your house
- Well….because I’m an Instant Pot obsessed mom who cooks everything in my pressure cooker.
- Super short cooking time for busy moms.
For this one, NO expensive sous vide machine is necessary. But tastes almost identical.
Instant Pot sous vide egg bites
- Instant Pot egg mold
- Trivet – I like this one with handles on the sides
- Plain greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Salt, pepper too if you like
- Ham or leftover crumbled bacon works too
How to make egg bites in the oven
- Follow steps 2 & 3 below to create your sous vide egg mixture
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray non stick spray into each hole of a muffin tin
- or you could use oven safe silicone egg cups
- Pour egg mixture into each hole, no more than 3/4 of the way full (easiest way is to use a large measuring cup with a spout to pour egg mixture in)
- Top each one with a little parmesan cheese (optional but good)
- Put muffin tin into oven for 18-22 minutes or until the edges of each one are lightly browned
- Some people like their eggs very done and others prefer them looser thus the variance in time
Instant Pot sous vide eggs
Starbucks Sous Vide Eggs
- Add 1.5 c water to pot and lower a trivet inside.
- Scramble together in a bowl your eggs, then pour them into a blender with your cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture in a bowl and add diced ham, stir together.
- Add basil to bottom of each egg hole in your mold.
- Pour egg mixture into egg molds evenly between all the holes.
- Cover entire mold with foil and make a sling out of foil so you can lower it on to your trivet.
- Close lid and steam valve and press the steam button, set timer to 9 minutes.
- Allow steam to naturally release for 10 minutes, then release rest of pressure.
- Carefully remove egg bites from molds and enjoy.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉