No churn chocolate ice cream is easier to make than you might think! Add Snickers for added goodness and make homemade ice cream yourself this weekend too.
Have you ever made homemade no churn chocolate ice cream at home? You might think you need one of those fancy ice cream machines but you don’t! With just a few ingredients and a freezer you too can transform whipping cream into your favorite dessert.
This is seriously all you need to make no churn chocolate ice cream!
Whipping cream, pudding and dulce de leche are the main items. Add any chopped up candy bars or chocolate chips you want and you’re ready.
Of course you can leave the add ins out and make it just a caramel vanilla type flavor. 😉 If you don’t have a mixer it is okay but the first step is a bit easier if you do.
It will thicken quickly and don’t worry if it is still liquidy once you follow all the instructions because you don’t want to over mix it. Once it is frozen you’ll see that it works just find.
- Mix mix mix away. No churn ice cream is fun to do with you kids too.
We shared how to make ice cream at home years ago using baggies. That is a fun family baking activity too! All you need are baggies for mixing that believe it or not.
Ingredients for no churn ice cream
- Heavy whipping cream
- Dulce de leche
- Chocolate pudding mix
- Sea salt
- Loaf pan
- Add ins
- Crushed candy bars
- Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
You will need a pan as well to put it all in. Then pop it into the freezer overnight and enjoy the next day. I guess if you started in the morning it should be ready by the evening too.
Other fun and easy dessert recipes:
- Coca Cola chocolate cake
- Pressure cooker chocolate lava cake
- Banana pudding cake is so yum
- Tiramisu brownies
- Figs with ice cream
Chocolate No Churn Ice Cream
- In a bowl, pour 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks begin to form. (A mixer is useful for this)
- Once whipped, add about ½ of a small package of instant chocolate pudding. Mix well until combined.
- Add a can of dulce de leche and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix together. Can use a spoon at this point to stir.Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Coarsely chop up 10-12 miniature candy bars and add them to your cream mixture. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Transfer your ice cream mixture to a metal loaf pan. Cover and put in the freezer overnight.Chop up a few remaining Twix bars to sprinkle on top and serve!