Sponsored by Cheerios® all opinions are my own.
These no bake peanut butter cereal bites are sweet, crunchy, and a perfect breakfast or snack option when you’re on the go! My kids and I love them.
If you’re a busy mom like me you’re going to love these no bake peanut butter cereal bites! We are a family of 5 who are always going in all different directions and sometimes need something my kids can snack on while doing their homework after school, or grab while we are running out the door. These are perfect for those times! These bites are so easy to make and include two of our favorite cereals, Honey Nut and original Cheerios®. 😉 Packed full of peanut butter and coconut too, they are just sweet enough with the crunch of cereal throughout!
They are perfect for:
- Easy no bake “cooking” activity to do with your kids
- Sharing with friends
Speaking of sharing with friends….did you know Cheerios® has a buy one give one program? What does that mean? Well, when you buy specially marked Family Size Cheerios® at Walmart there is a code inside good for a free box to give away to a friend…how fun is that??!!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase your favorite Family Size box of Cheerios® at Walmart with the buy one give one promotion on the front
- Go online and enter the code you find inside that box
- Enter your friend’s information
- They receive a coupon that they can redeem for a Free box at their local store
- Email them a link this recipe and they can make these no bake peanut butter cereal bites too at home!
- 1/2 c Cheerios®
- 1 c Honey Nut Cheerios®
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c honey, raw is best if possible
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/3 c sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 c mini chocolate chips, and/or white chocolate chips or combination of both
Melt your coconut oil.
Add all other ingredients into your bowl except for your Cheerios.
Add all of your Cheerios to a baggie and crush a bit leaving some pieces whole and others broken/smashed. Add cereal to your mix and mix everything well.
Use a mini muffin pan to spoon your peanut butter cereal bite mixture into each small hole.
Put in refrigerator for at least one hour or until bites harden.
Keep in the fridge and take out when you want to enjoy them so they maintain ball shape, can be kept for several days and enjoyed one (or two) at a time
Then you can send that code to a friend with a link to this recipe and have them try it out too! It is a fun way to send a bit of love to your buddies and surprise them with a yummy snack idea and a coupon for a free box of Cheerios® so they can enjoy them too.
What’s your favorite way to eat your favorite cereal in the yellow box?? 😉