These High School graduation invitations are amazing. Very high quality, unique, and you can personalize them however you’d like. See what we created!
Are you or or child looking for some amazing High School graduation invitations to send out?? We were last month and found these! They came out very high quality and personalized to her liking. With a huge variety to choose from, we’re here to share the graduation announcement cards created on Minted. We thank them for sponsoring this post so we could share what they have to offer with all of you. (affiliate links present)
- Do you have a Senior in High School too?? I know, the time flew quicker than you could have ever imagined. I know I am not the only one feeling this way.
One day you’re walking them into Kindergarten, then somehow you’re here. Touring college campuses, filling out applications, and in front of a computer screen looking for High School graduation invitations.
It’s just not right, but it’s all a part of growing up.
It’s a special time for all Seniors.
I remember being in her shoes looking for creative graduation announcement ideas because I wanted mine to be unique. Even “way back when” I was creating mine it was something to get excited about. Getting them in the mail and exchanging them with your friends was “a thing” we did and continues today. You don’t want just information displayed, but the ability to upload photos too. It was no different for her.
That’s how we came to Minted.com. They had it all. I ordered our personalized holiday cards from them for the past several years so I knew the quality that was associated with their products. They don’t skimp on the paper they use, and the ability to choose gold foil is awesome.
This is what you do when ordering:
- Log into Minted.com and create an account if you don’t have one already
- Click on the Stationary tab, then on Graduation
- Decide whether you want a party, graduation announcements, or you can even create custom postage stamps!
- Upload any photos you’d like to include
- Add text
- If you’d like double sided you can add pictures and information on the back too (she did).
- Choose the number of graduation invitations you want to order
- Enter your Minted coupon code if you have one, like you see below
- You have the option for standard or expedited shipping
- You’re done!
Of course we still have the task of planning a graduation party too. There’s a lot to do. That is a fun event too.
- Whether your student is having a large gathering with friends, or just having family over to celebrate you can create graduation party invitations there too. That’s fun!
Then in a short amount of time your personalized graduation announcements will come in the mail and it’s time to send them out! If you don’t want to take the time to address them yourself, Minted has a great option for that too! Before you check out you have the option for the envelopes to be printed by them!
This is what you do:
- Enter each recipients address into their system
- When you receive them the information will be printed on the envelopes
- You even have the option to have your return address printed on them
- AND custom stamps with a photograph on them can be ordered too
- That way when you get them all the work is done for you and you just pop them in the mail
Now that is convenience at it’s finest!!
Wanna see how gorgeous her High School announcements came out?? Of course you do. Now keep in mind there are thousands of ways you can customize your/their cards. This is the style she chose where she could upload 3 pictures and add text, with gold foil on the front.
Simple and clean was what she was going for and we think they came out so great! With a nice thick card stock, even the envelopes are a nice weight.
On the back you have the ability to keep it blank or add a special note. This is where you could include information about a get together beforehand if you didn’t want to order separate cards for a party. It is totally up to you, and them really.
It’s just a nice little addition for them to express themselves and add anything they’d like others to know. High School graduation is an exciting time where they’re off to college, or heading off on their own to start their career. Soon it will be time for college graduation, I know it will arrive for us before I know it. One step at a time for me. 😉
Hope we’ve helped show you some of the best High School graduation invitations around so you can get to ordering!