Fundraising for schools and sports teams has never been easier using Clothes for the Cause fundraiser. Make money donating your old clothes and shoes here.
I found an amazing way to fundraise called Clothes for a Cause which is a way to fundraise for your school and/or sports team with little to no effort on your part. Everyone has outgrown, unwanted clothing and shoes you are ready to donate. Instead of dropping it off at your local thrift shop why not earn some money for your child’s sports team or school by participating in this easy school fundraiser.
Here is how Clothes for the Cause Fundraiser works:
- First you can contact Clothes for the Cause fundraiser here and let them know what organization you are with and what you are wanting to earn money for.
- Let your friends, family, neighbors, and everyone else know that if they have clothing they would like to donate to your cause that they can bring it to your designated location and time (or you can pick it up).
- They have their trucks ready to load up at the designated place and time you agree upon.
- Clothes for the Cause will pay your organization or school per pound of clothing / shoes that was donate!!
- You’re given a check right then and there.
- Fundraising done!
They are growing so they may not just be located on the West Coast for long.
You can request to sign up for this easy elementary or high school fundraiser and if they aren’t in your location ask if they would start one!
For many more of the best school fundraisers that require NO Selling visit our other post.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉