How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme.
When a new movie comes out my kids are always excited, I actually enjoy them too. If you have a party coming up it is likely your child will want that theme, like a Batman birthday maybe. Whether you have a boy or girl it really doesn’t matter because this movie is for everyone. Whether you love the live version or the LEGO Batman movie here are a few crafts, activities and printables to use in order to make your party more fun…..Batman style. (originally published 1/18, affiliate links present)
Here is the first idea when throwing a Batman birthday party, make homemade playdough using this recipe that is not only a fun activity at the party but a take home too!
Package it up when they’re done in pint sized ziploc bags and it will stay soft and pliable for up to a month..now that is fun! It is always great for kids to take home something to remind them of their friend. Finding a take away that doesn’t cost a lot but invokes great memories is a big win.
Batman Birthday Party
Here are a few other cute and easy crafts to do if you are throwing a Batman birthday party:
- You can grab Batman themed party supplies here
- These Batman cardboard tube characters are fun
- Make a fun Batman photo booth props
- Conduct an easy Batman Science experiment
- Use this Batman cookie cutter to decorate cookies
- Cardboard Batmobile
- Create Batman handprint art
- Make Batman puppet craft
- Batman masks
Batman Themed Party Food Ideas
- You really don’t need a party to engage in these fun superhero crafts, on rainy days these are fun to do too or during the Summertime when you are a looking for an activity to do at home.
- Let us know which Batman craft or activity is your favorite.
Want to see a few of my favorite things that I am totally obsessed with?? Take a peek and see how many you might already have…twinsies!