How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme.
When a new movie comes out my kids are always excited, I actually enjoy them too. If you have a party coming up it is likely your child will want that theme, like a Batman birthday maybe. Whether you have a boy or girl it really doesn’t matter because this movie is for everyone. Whether you love the live version or the LEGO Batman movie here are a few crafts, activities and printables to use in order to make your party more fun…..Batman style.
Here is the first idea when throwing a Batman birthday party, make homemade playdough using this recipe that is not only a fun activity at the party but a take home too!
- Package it up when they’re done in pint sized ziploc bags and it will stay soft and pliable for up to a month..now that is fun!
Batman Birthday Party
Here are a few other cute and easy crafts to do if you are throwing a Batman birthday party:
- You can grab Batman themed party supplies here
- These Batman cardboard tube characters are fun
- Make a fun Batman photo booth props
- Conduct an easy Batman Science experiment
- Use this Batman cookie cutter to decorate cookies
- Cardboard Batmobile
- Create Batman handprint art
- Make Batman puppet craft
- Batman masks
Batman Themed Party Food Ideas
If you’re looking for another fun and creative birthday party idea you could also throw a camping themed party or an art themed party which are always fun too.
- You really don’t need a party to engage in these fun superhero crafts, on rainy days these are fun to do too or during the Summertime when you are a looking for an activity to do at home.
- Let us know which Batman craft or activity is your favorite.
Looking for more easy family recipes and tips? LIKE The Typical Mom Facebook page?
***** If you LOVED this recipe give it 5 Stars below and let everyone know what you thought about it. 😉