How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme.
When a new movie comes out my kids are always excited, I actually enjoy them too. If you have a party coming up it is likely your child will want that theme, like a Batman birthday maybe. Whether you have a boy or girl it really doesn’t matter because this movie is for everyone. Whether you love the live version or the LEGO Batman movie here are a few crafts, activities and printables to use in order to make your party more fun…..Batman style.
Here is the first idea when throwing a Batman birthday party, make homemade playdough using this recipe that is not only a fun activity at the party but a take home too!
- Package it up when they’re done in pint sized ziploc bags and it will stay soft and pliable for up to a month..now that is fun! Here is how you make homemade playdough. (affiliate links present)
Here are a few other cute and easy crafts to do if you are throwing a Batman birthday party:
- How to throw a simple Batman party
- Batman themed party supplies
- Batman cardboard tube characters
- Batman photo booth props
- Easy Batman cake
- Batman Science experiment
- Batman cookie cutter to decorate cookies
- Cardboard Batmobile
- Batman handprint art
- Batman puppet craft
- Batman masks
If you’re looking for another fun and creative birthday party idea you could also throw a camping themed party or an art themed party which are always fun too.
- You really don’t need a party to engage in these fun superhero crafts, on rainy days these are fun to do too or during the Summertime when you are a looking for an activity to do at home. Let us know which Batman craft or activity is your favorite.
For more easy recipes, tips and free printables please LIKE The Typical Mom on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest! You can also sign up for my free weekly newsletter which is packed with goodies I know you’ll love. 😉